Super Contributor

Anyone pre-order the Tarte TSV in Medium? Is it peachy or yellow?

I'm always medium but this one is looking peachy in the Medium rather than yellow. If you have received already received it, can you let us know your thoughts on the color.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Contributor

Re: Anyone pre-order the Tarte TSV in Medium? Is it peachy or yellow?

Hi LuLu- I have it in medium and it's more peachy than yellow. I would have preferred more yellow but it works. It seems a touch dark on me but maybe it's the peachiness that's making it seem that way? The light-med and tan shades definitely look more yellow toned on the video of swatches, but I'm not sure if they would be too light or too dark for me... I haven't decided yet if I will change my shade in the next AD shipments. I requested they swatch the foundation shades during their live shows (I asked them on the tarte blog post that was posted last night) and they said they would so that might be helpful!
Regular Contributor

I was just going to ask if anyone has the medium and finds it matches their skin tone well. All of the youtube videos are either light, light/medium or rich. I haven't found one medium video. I did see the swatches on Musings of a Muse, and they did help. The swatches in the Tarte video clip weren't very helpful for me.

Contributor

the medium looked very orangey to me on Stacy.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/13/2015 lindelou said:

I agree. Stacy is so pretty but it always looks to me like they have her in foundation that is just too dark or something for her. She always looks orange or yellow in Mally to me too. Maybe it's my TV. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On the swatches on the tarte youtube channel the medium looked orange.
Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2015 BeckiWV said:
On 2/13/2015 lindelou said:

I agree. Stacy is so pretty but it always looks to me like they have her in foundation that is just too dark or something for her. She always looks orange or yellow in Mally to me too. Maybe it's my TV. Smiley Happy

If it's your tv, then it's mine too. Stacy's foundation is always too dark/orangey on her.