Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering The Perfector?

@CANDLEQUEEN   I own one and it is okay.  What I don't like is you have to hold for so long to get the curl.  I did not see the demostration on this one.  This woman is the Perfector Queen.  She has had several TSVs with this tool.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have the original Perfecter from the infomercial ages ago.  I use it often and now the teeth are starting to break off.  I'm debating replacing it, but there are other similar tools on Amazon for less money.  

Trusted Contributor

@nana59  😂😂😂

Trusted Contributor

I had it and returned it.  My hair is not really thick and it just didnt grab my hair the way I wanted it to...

Honored Contributor

you could find a copy on A for much less I think 

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I had it and returned it.  My hair is not really thick and it just didnt grab my hair the way I wanted it to...

My hair is fine, but I have a lot of it and it gets really frizzy and fuzzy in the humidity, so I thought this may be a good option?

Honored Contributor

I have two from years ago... never use them

Regular Contributor

I bought the perfector about 4 or 5 years ago.  Loved it so much that when it died after several years, I bought another one.  I have had short to my current length which is shoulder length hair and own the 1-1/2" barrel.  I will never go back to using a typical curling iron.  

Regular Contributor

I ordered a Perfector several years ago and thought it was a great product and concept.  However, within six months, bristles started falling out - and not just a few.  I lost an entire section of bristles (approx 30), so I ended up throwing the entire tool away.  Perhaps I received a dud, but there seems to be a quality control issue concerning this product, and it should last longer given the price.  I would purchase again only if Maria came out with a new version with "extra enforced bristles."   

Respected Contributor

I tried the Perfector a few years ago. I believed Maria when she said that it wouldn't get tangled in long hair. However it DID get tangled in my long hair! 🤨I think it's best suited for short hair. ☹️