Respected Contributor

Anyone order perfume from Cleanse Your Soul?

Ever tried Flannel Sheets scent? Ordered Beach scent from Pittstreet and not crazy about the floral scent.
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone order perfume from Cleanse Your Soul?

What is that? Is this a company? I have not heard of this. Can you post more about it?

Thank you.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 AngelPuppy1 said:

What is that? Is this a company? I have not heard of this. Can you post more about it?

Thank you.

Read about it somewhere on this board but I'm hesitant to try a new company unless someone else has tried it. They sell a bath and body and perfumes. They have a really really long list of perfumes. Just noticed it's a little pricey compared to Pittstreet Soapworks. It's $11 an ounce whereas Pittstreet Soapworks is $12 for 2 ounces. Pittstreet is closed currently until Sunday, June 22 for some reason. Think I'll wait for them to reopen and order some type of Cotton or linen scent.
Respected Contributor

For any new website, I check the Contact information first. If there is a phone number, I call to make sure someone will answer. If it is only by email, I send an inquiry to see how quickly they respond. If the company passes my "contact test" I would probably take a chance and place an order. Recommendations are best, of course.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Montana. Think after realizing the price of CYS at $11 an ounce, I'll stick with PSS at $12. For 2 oz.
Honored Contributor

I agree. I'm like that, too. Some new places I am leery of. I like Pgh. Streetworks, too. Hope the shutdown is just temporary?

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin