Honored Contributor

Anyone order from Fragrance Net on Ebay?

They have a Flower by Kenzo eau de parfum for 21.00, but swear this is not a knock-off. The seller's feedback is covered by an ad attesting to their authenticity. How can this be so cheap?
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone order from Fragrance Net on Ebay?

Fragrancenet is totally legit. I buy directly from their site. The prices are better, and they honor ShopRunner, which I have and which give me free 2-day ship for a $25 minimum and free returns.

IMO, it's the best of the discount sites.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I always order my fragrances from the website. You can really get great prices when ordering them as a tester.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, I'll give them a try.  I am sensitive to most fragrances, but I remember trying a sample of this QVC sent with the Insider quite a while ago.  No reaction.  I'm just in the mood to buy something new. 

New Contributor

They are legit. The others, not so much. I manged to get my $$ back thanks to PP b/c it was counterfeit f/a seller who claimed it was genuine. 

Trusted Contributor

I have shopped from Fragrance Net on their website, but didn't know they had offerings on ebay.  Every fragrance I've purchased from them from their website has been 100% authentic!