Respected Contributor

Anyone order from Beautylish ?

I just wondered how the experience was ? They carry a large assortment of upscale items.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone order from Beautylish ?

I have in the past.  No problems. 

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered from them multiple times and have always been very pleased.  Very fast shipping, beautiful packaging without being wasteful like so many companies.  I definitely would recommend them.

Esteemed Contributor

I have also ordered from them with no problems.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

I have but it's been several months.  No problems.  

Honored Contributor

Well, that's just fabulous.  Another beauty website to check out! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone , i read reviews and it was all raves about them , but you never know if they were all legit , but i believe they were , because they went  onhow fast shipping was.

Valued Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

Good morning ! I just made my first purchase from them last week when I ordered the Wayne Goss products . The package came quickly . I had actually ordered the wrong lip color . Customer service was wonderful , she actually ordered it for me over the phone emailed me the instructions to return  the wrong one within minutes . I will definetly purchase again from them .  They have several brands I use plus the Wayne Goss products .

Honored Contributor

I ordered from them for the first time about 10 days ago and the items were shipped fast and arrived in perfect shape.  Will definitely order from them again.