Contributor

Anyone notice the change TO 3.00 s&h on campanella face cloths on FRiday?

Ordered the Campanella facial wash cloths during the friday beauty show with Alberti & Sandra.  They specifically called out the free shipping & handling and the great deal  but saw on my account they charged 3.00 for s&H.  I called CS and the rep insisted they were never presented as free s&h.....I know what the screen and hosts said!  I've never had this happen at QVC before...only EVINE.   Wow.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone notice the change TO 3.00 s&h on campanella face cloths on FRiday?

You can access the the video from the Friday show even though the item sold out.  I watched for a little bit and heard Alberti say "free shipping".  Call back and talk to a CS supervisor.  Refer her to the video.  It's not like $3.00 is going to make or break anyone, but if that's what was said, they need to abide by it.  

Honored Contributor

It's really possible Alberti misspoke.  I didn't see him make that presentation, but I didn't find either him or Sandra very comfortable in their presentations last Friday.  I just couldn't hang around and watch.

Trusted Contributor

HomeShopper2:  I might be remembering another item but I don't think so - anyway, I think under customer care there was discussion about this product indeed being offered under free shipping & handling during that show.  Move this thread there & check with one of the moderators to help you.  Good luck.

Super Contributor

@colleena wrote:

HomeShopper2:  I might be remembering another item but I don't think so - anyway, I think under customer care there was discussion about this product indeed being offered under free shipping & handling during that show.  Move this thread there & check with one of the moderators to help you.  Good luck.

you are right.  beth was very helpful in taking care of the shipping error.  no matter whose mistake it was.  cs was able to make it right.   post down in customer care.   you will find my post.

Respected Contributor

@nw614 wrote:

Ordered the Campanella facial wash cloths during the friday beauty show with Alberti & Sandra.  They specifically called out the free shipping & handling and the great deal  but saw on my account they charged 3.00 for s&H.  I called CS and the rep insisted they were never presented as free s&h.....I know what the screen and hosts said!  I've never had this happen at QVC before...only EVINE.   Wow.

There was a post about this on Friday: free shipping one minute gone the next. Beth from CS replied that the free shipping would be honored & it was removed from my order. Let's see if she's working tonight @Beth-QVC. TIA.

Valued Contributor

A294517....I just viewed the video and yes they mentioned free shipping and handling.  

I just received mine today ordered  4/11 and did not get any free shipping.   I think you should get shipping since it was on video.   Good Luck!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

It's really possible Alberti misspoke.  I didn't see him make that presentation, but I didn't find either him or Sandra very comfortable in their presentations last Friday.  I just couldn't hang around and watch.

Doesn't matter if he misspoke. If he said it, they should honor it. If a store posts the wrong price on an item or ad, most stores will honor it at the register because that's the decent thing to do.

Honored Contributor

@Alison WonderlandI didn't mean QVC shouldn't honor the price-  I just wouldn't have been surprised if an error had been made -  I found the show unusually frantic when Sandra and Alberti are usually so calming.  Turned them off long before the product causing the problem was offered.

Contributor

Thanks to all....I guess I posted in wrong forum.  I called CS and she was not very nice...insisted she reviewed the program schedule and it had $3 shipping.  We argued about it and I asked her to look at video not show list and she put me on hold before I could finish speaking and came back in a very terse voice and said she credited me the $3 and bam she was gone!   It wasn't my mistake...they should let their CS reps know they might get calls about this and that customers aren't crazy or trying to rip them off.