Not applicable

Anyone notice hair grows FASTER with WEN. Your hair is also thicker.I LOVE WEN.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Since using Wen my hair grows at least 1/2 an inch per month. Sometimes more up to an inch.. It is the best cleansing conditioner I9 have ever tried on my curly hair. My hair dresser can't believe the difference in my hair since using wen she stated 1 strand of my hair is like 5 strands of normal shampooed hair. I am so happy I will be donating hair to Locks of Love soon.

Debbie in Oregon

Re: Anyone notice hair grows FASTER with WEN. Your hair is also thicker.I LOVE WEN.

I thouhgt it was just in my head, but since using WEN my hair seems to be growing.  I just finised Chemo in July and the hair I lost had been growing slow, but now it seems like it has started growing faster.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone notice hair grows FASTER with WEN. Your hair is also thicker.I LOVE WEN.

I've been using WEN for 5 years now and don't believe it's made my hair grow faster or thicker. I've been coloring for nearly 20 years and have not had to redo my roots any more quickly since starting WEN than I did before using WEN.

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

Before WEN, maybe went twice a year at the most for a haircut. Now go about every 3 months. Swear it grows about an inch a month. TT especially makes it grow. 

Respected Contributor

I used Wen exclusively for at least a year (and mainly TT).  It didn't make my hair grow any faster nor keep my color any better.  If I went out in the sun, it faded, Wen or no.  I had no adverse effects from Wen but nothing spectacular either. 

Regular Contributor

Me..me..me

Honored Contributor

I'm a two year + WEN lover.

Pre- WEN my hair was short @ two inch lengths, I needed a cut once every 6 months to keep shape.  Couldn't grow it any longer.

Now, since WEN, my hair is below my shoulders.  I had over an inch cut in November, and just made an appointment to have it cut again.  Can't believe this is my hair!

#IAmTeamWEN

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

From WIKI: "The rate or speed of hair growth is about 1.25 centimetres or 0.5 inches per month, or about 15 centimetres or 6 inches per year." So your hair is growing the average amount for all people, not just those who use Wen. So mine is growing that much too! And I don't use Wen. Congratulations to all of us!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skuggles wrote:

From WIKI: "The rate or speed of hair growth is about 1.25 centimetres or 0.5 inches per month, or about 15 centimetres or 6 inches per year." So your hair is growing the average amount for all people, not just those who use Wen. So mine is growing that much too! And I don't use Wen. Congratulations to all of us!

you are missing the point. Your "wiki" source states an average rate of growth, meaning some people's hair grows naturally faster, some slower. So if a particular person's hair barely grew  pre-WEN (BELOW the average, for example), as indicated in a few of these posts, and now since using WEN their hair is growing faster  than THEIR hair normally did (now AT the average rate, for example), then for them, WEN may be helping their hair grow faster. It matters not if it is still within the normal growth rate range if their hair was not growing that fast before. But I know some of you don't want to hear anything positive about WEN, lol.

However, I think for some people it isn't necessarily that the hair is growing faster but they are able to grow it out longer than they normally would because it may not be splitting or breaking off as much as it used to. This will give you the sense that your hair is growing faster when it is actually just healthier at the ends.

Either way, yay for healthy hair!