Frequent Contributor

A pump top for the 16 ox. Philosophy bottles?  I've looked all over where I live and can find them for the 32 oz but not the 16 oz.  The caps are different sizes or I would cut a longet one down.  Thanks in advance............DW

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know where to get

@deeW 

When mine broke QVC sent me a replaement

@deeW wrote:

A pump top for the 16 ox. Philosophy bottles?  I've looked all over where I live and can find them for the 32 oz but not the 16 oz.  The caps are different sizes or I would cut a longet one down.  Thanks in advance............DW

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amazon has this Downlock Pump for Bottles (Pump for 16 oz Bottle) for $5.99 free shipping. 1st review says she is using in 16 oz Philosophy bottle. Said she had to cut a little off the end. Just search pump for 16 oz bottle on Amazon. Maybe Philosophy will send you one.

Downlock Pump for Bottles (Pump for 16 oz Bottle)

Esteemed Contributor

@deeW 

If I need a new WEN pump I write an email to wen.com website.

So I'd suggest you email the Philosophy website with your request.

I wouldn't ask QVC since I wouldn't think supplying replacement pumps for all its cosmetics is their job.

Plus, I don't quite trust them to send the right thing.

Respected Contributor

Try eBay.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone.........Philosopy doesn't make a pump for their 16 oz. bottles so I'm thinking the one on Amazon sounds the most promising..........especially since the reviews say that's what people have used it for.  Don't know why I didn't think to look there..........appreciate your time!

Honored Contributor

Call Phil CS or email them, thye will gladly send you one.