Honored Contributor

Anyone know what the NEST Tsv will be next month?

TIA!

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone know what the NEST Tsv will be next month?

I went to sephora yesterday and smelled some of their nest fragrances but they only had a few.  I liked midnight fleur.  I ususally only wear Pure grace because I am not fond of many fragrances but this was nice.  I will be interested to see what the TSV will be.

Super Contributor

I believe on air she said Dec 12 or 13.  

Honored Contributor

@bljed wrote:

I believe on air she said Dec 12 or 13.  

Yes but I was wondering if anyone knew what was in it. Thanks though!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet wrote:

I went to sephora yesterday and smelled some of their nest fragrances but they only had a few.  I liked midnight fleur.  I ususally only wear Pure grace because I am not fond of many fragrances but this was nice.  I will be interested to see what the TSV will be.

I actually bought midnight fleur but returned it. I rarely buy perfume as I am not much of a perfume wearer but it honestly sounded lovely. I know she says men just love it but my husband did not and my good friend (guy) did not either so back it went. I haven't smelled the others- maybe next time I am in Sephora I will try them- but a girlfriend of mine really likes them so I  may get her the tsv depending on what it is or perhaps that little gift set at Sephora for $36:

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@chiclet wrote:

I actually bought midnight fleur but returned it. I rarely buy perfume as I am not much of a perfume wearer but it honestly sounded lovely. I know she says men just love it but my husband did not and my good friend (guy) did not either so back it went. I haven't smelled the others- maybe next time I am in Sephora I will try them- but a girlfriend of mine really likes them so I  may get her the tsv depending on what it is or perhaps that little gift set at Sephora for $36:

I recently purchased that sampler (my first Sephora order).  I'm really glad I bought it because it gives me an opportunity to try all of them without a huge investment.  Since they're rollerball applicators, each little bottle will get many, many uses before it's empty.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@chiclet wrote:

I recently purchased that sampler (my first Sephora order).  I'm really glad I bought it because it gives me an opportunity to try all of them without a huge investment.  Since they're rollerball applicators, each little bottle will get many, many uses before it's empty.  

@JeanLouiseFinch any favorites in the group so far?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@chiclet wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch any favorites in the group so far?

Well, I already like Midnight Fleur.  Dalia & Vines is pretty nice.  Today I'm wearing the Amazon Lily - haven't made up my mind on that one.  Verde is botanical, which I like for daytime.  I am not fond of the Indigo, it has a very distinct tea scent.  I haven't worn the White Sandalwood or Paradise yet.  I think I'll probably like the White Sandalwood, but the Paradise smells very orangey in the bottle which isn't something I'd lean toward.