Esteemed Contributor

Anyone know what month JM offers the large body butter?

Just discovered someone helped themselves to my jar and I'm in panic mode now. Looks like I'll be signing up for AD.
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone know what month JM offers the large body butter?

Hi beaches. What size are you referring to? I had no idea there was a Big Mama size! I'm intrigued. I have the 8oz sizes, but I've never used anything larger. ???

Respected Contributor

I was thinking it was June because I remember a show with the host sayin the infamous ""this is the only month Josie brings us this gigantic size and June is almost over."" Have you checked her website?
Frequent Contributor

I just checked my auto delivery and I ordered the original April 24.

Respected Contributor

Thanks stripy! I'm glad you checked because I don't mean to give out the wrong info. So nice to have so many gals to rely on! Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

On 7/28/2014 wvumounittiefan said: Thanks stripy! I'm glad you checked because I don't mean to give out the wrong info. So nice to have so many gals to rely on! Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy You might be right, it might have been presented in june, but i remember somebody posted the unscented jumbo bb was available so i immediately pounced since that is my favorite, without waiting for the presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 glmama said:

Hi beaches. What size are you referring to? I had no idea there was a Big Mama size! I'm intrigued. I have the 8oz sizes, but I've never used anything larger. ???

Hi gimama, yes she just offered it in June but she also offered it in one of the Fall months, I believe it was maybe $49(?) Thanks to all the other girls but I thought she offered it in the Fall as well. Anyone know?
Respected Contributor

can you still get the larger size here or on her website, maybe I am missing it? Thanks

Frequent Contributor

I thought the 13.8 ounce or something like that is around the holidays. I did not order last year but for some reason I thought it was in the winter months.