Honored Contributor

Anyone know of any fragrance free disposable facial cleansing cloths that are dry and you add water?

I know several years ago there was a major drugstore brand that had packets of fragrance free cleansing cloths that were dry and you ran them under water and they soaped up.  It might have been Oil of Olay, but I'm not sure???  They were really nice and convenient.  Cleaned your face so well and did not dry your skin out.  I had to go to Walmart today to pick up a prescription and they had quite a few brands of makeup removers in the packets but not what I was looking for.  There was one which was dry and I believe it was Oil of Olay but it was scented.  Anyone know of such a product?  Thanks!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know of any fragrance free disposable facial cleansing cloths that are dry and you add wa

These?

OLAY Daily Gentle Clean 5-in-1 Water Activated Cloths

51+48Uf4vNL.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone know of any fragrance free disposable facial cleansing cloths that are dry and you add wa

They must have changed the formula or the labeling...

Years ago, I believe that they had these cloths for sensitive skin?

I used them and really liked them. They were dry, and you just wet them with water and they contain everything that you needed to cleanse your face.

I thought that they weren't made anymore, but thanks to @SilleeMee for posting the picture of them.

I'd like to pick some up again. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Thank you!!! These mist be the ones!!!  Walmart didn't have them.  I will check on-line to see if I can find them.  You're amazing!!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1   A little more expensive, but the Beekman cleansing cloths may come in "Pure" (no scent). The plus is they're clean beauty. 

Honored Contributor

I think Costco may have them, and either Target or Walgreens does.  I just ordered some recently.  They are very nice!  Olay! 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Thank you!  I'll check!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

Thanks!  The only place I got to check that day was Walmart and they didn't have them. I probably won't get out for about a week but when I do, I will check those places!  I hope one of them does and if not, I will see about ordering on line!  I remember when I used to go to away for weekends or vacation, these were particularly nice!  

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Sooner 

Thanks!  The only place I got to check that day was Walmart and they didn't have them. I probably won't get out for about a week but when I do, I will check those places!  I hope one of them does and if not, I will see about ordering on line!  I remember when I used to go to away for weekends or vacation, these were particularly nice!  

@AngelPuppy1 I haven't been in a store since march.  I do know I ordered mine on line!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

I only get out maybe once every 2 weeks or so when I pick up some miscell. food items and prescriptions!  If can't find then, I will order on line.  Glad you got yours!!