Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone here use Apple Cider Vinegar for Beauty (or health) Reasons?

On 3/2/2015 ritasNo1Fan said: Me? Digestion...healthy kidney function. I like how it makes me feel.

Healthy kidney function??? Good to know!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Love all the great ideas! Thanks girls, I'm going to take it daily!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

Many great ideas, thanks for sharing.

Valued Contributor

Wow! I am so happy to see so many responses to this! Thank you, thank you! Keep the ideas and way you use ACV coming. I believe I am becoming a convert. And certainly my DH is for his heartburn.

I have yet to read all the replies, going to do that now. Thank you!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Yes, I can't see why it would hurt. Although some say with lots of use it can affect one's teeth. Of course, 1 tbsp/day, I don't think would do this.

I've realized with just a few days use that I much prefer downing it like a shot. I mixed it with a small glass of water one night and the smell was a bit much. Of course, it's not the most pleasant smell (or taste) either way you ingest it, but it's nbd, really, to me. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I just bought a bottle of something from our local health food store...it's supposed to stop heartburn/acid within a minute or two of taking it. The main ingredient is vinegar...the other two are ginger and garlic. I haven't needed to try it yet, but I'll post when I do!

Super Contributor

I know you meant health as in preventative/curative, but I think healthy eating leads to health & beauty. I put it in our pasta salad tonight and my family devoured it, yummy! ~smiles, SnowKita