Frequent Contributor

Anyone here get the Julep Maven boxes?

If you do, what the favorite thing you have received? I like the glitter nail polish. I am trying the oil cleanser now and it seem nice.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone here get the Julep Maven boxes?

I get the boxes but have only tried the polish so far. I have enough other beauty items to last a lifetime and can't bring myself to add to the stash! I'm glad you are liking the cleanser, it looked interesting. I did really like the nail art tools that came out with the plié wand.
Super Contributor

I was a maven for over a year - just cancelled. Beauty wise I think that they do OK glosses and I was OK with the eye sheen I received. Polish wise - they have a some great glitter top coats and they have a lot of nice cream formulas. The nail tools are really awesome and they were probably my favorite purchase. The are all sturdy metal and are powder coated and double ended so easy to use in each hand. They are very well made.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the replies ladies! I do like getting a little treat in the mail!

Honored Contributor

I was a Maven for awhile. I liked their Rock Star hand cream.

The polish was nothing special.

Super Contributor

I've been a Maven for a couple years now but I think I'm going to cancel it as I'm pretty much "polished out" - nothing new/exiting enough to warrant keeping it and I'm just not interested at all in the other non-polish things they keep coming out w/. I like their colors fine, just have more than I can use!