Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone here a fan of Aveda hair products?

The last salon I used to go to was an Aveda salon. I thought their products were so-so. The main problem I had was their hair color just faded so bad. I now go to a salon that uses/sells Kevin Murphy products solely. OMG KM is sooooooo much better! I can't even express how much better KM hair products than anything else I've tried. They are pricey but you only need a pea size of products to use. I highly recommend Kevin Murphy!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam   I currently have the Blue Malva shampoo for blonde and gray hair.  I have salt & pepper hair and the shampoo takes out any yellow casts and gives great shine.  I also have the Invati shampoo and conditioner which is more of a treatment because I have not seen any results (I will not repurchase and glad I bought the travel size).       Cat Happy   I also like the Rosemary Mint shampoo very much.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Living in a hot, humid climate, I cannot live without Be Curly!!

Respected Contributor

I am a long time user of the Brilliant shampoo.  Gets my hair clean, keeps my highlights good.  I try others but always come back to this one.

Also use the leave in Damage Remedy daily hair repair and the pure-formance Grooming Clay.

Honored Contributor

For the most part no.

I love Aveda color.  It lasts in my hair better than any other brand of color that has ever been used on me.

The only hair product I can tolerate is the Color Conserve shampoo.  That really does help hold the color and it doesn't have such a strong scent.

Every other Aveda product has a very strong, overwhelming scent to me that I just don't like at all.  I cannot stand any of the candles, other haircare or skincare products.  I don't even like to get a facial or massage at the salon because of the overwhelming smell.