Esteemed Contributor

Anyone having trouble with Rakuten

I ordered from Biossance back in June 17th. I still don’t see my cash back on my account. Has anyone had issues with Rakuten lately. Biossance has another sale and with a 15% rebate I want to order a couple more things because I am almost out of what I am using.
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone having trouble with Rakuten

@ccassaday  Go to their website. Go all the way to the bottom their is " help." Click on to it and "missing cash back" will pop up. Click on it and I guess it will give you instructions

Esteemed Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@ccassaday  Go to their website. Go all the way to the bottom their is " help." Click on to it and "missing cash back" will pop up. Click on it and I guess it will give you instructions

I did do that. But with the weekend and today being a holiday I haven't heard back. Biossance has some really good discounts right now and with that 15% it's 45% off. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a answer. I made my purchase before the end of June so I would get a check in august. Going to make me mad if I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

Does it not show up under your recent shopping trips?  I haven't used Rakuten in quite awhile since I'm getting better deals through TopCashBack, but I do use their credit card, so get cash back from them that way.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Does it not show up under your recent shopping trips?  I haven't used Rakuten in quite awhile since I'm getting better deals through TopCashBack, but I do use their credit card, so get cash back from them that way.

It does but it says pending still. It doesn't have my cash back amount. Just amount of purchase and says pending. I always had no issues when it was Ebates. 

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
I ordered from Biossance back in June 17th. I still don’t see my cash back on my account. Has anyone had issues with Rakuten lately. Biossance has another sale and with a 15% rebate I want to order a couple more things because I am almost out of what I am using.

@ccassaday 

Huh ....  I had a problem with Rakuten a while back and it took forever to correct the problem. 

I've tried many rebate sites, and these days stick with just TopCashBack.  They usually have the highest percentages, and their Customer Service is very good.  What more could I ask for? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@ccassaday 

Huh ....  I had a problem with Rakuten a while back and it took forever to correct the problem. 

I've tried many rebate sites, and these days stick with just TopCashBack.  They usually have the highest percentages, and their Customer Service is very good.  What more could I ask for? 

How often do you get a payout?  

Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@ccassaday 

How often do you get a payout?  

Oh never mind I see you get it paid into your account almost immediatly. I think I will use Rakuten this time because it's 15% but will start to use that after. That's nice you don't have to wait months for a check.

Honored Contributor

I use 6 dfferent sites and go with whoever is giving the highest percentage at the time of my purchase, why not get the biggest bang for my hard earned buck??

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got a response. Fastest ways to get companies to respond to your concern is tag them in a post on Twitter lol. They don't like people being mad on a public forum. I need to check but said it was approved.

i do like that TopCashback back though and the fact it goes into your personal account within a few days. I put the app and signed up for that one too. I couldn't believe the Biossance rebate was so high on Rakuten. I really like what I have tried so far.