Esteemed Contributor

Anyone have thoughts on the AL NuvoChocolate?

Would love your opinions on it.

It was a sellout and I have never tried it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone have thoughts on the AL NuvoChocolate?

I've been using it for a couple months.  At my last check up my cholesterol level dropped significantly but I'm not sure it's only the Chocolate Nuovo.  I also altered my diet.  Either way I can tell you the product is delicious.  If you like dark chocolate, you won't be disappointed with the flavor,  

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Would love your opinions on it.

It was a sellout and I have never tried it.

Hi @hopi, I just started a Sat., March 5th - Andrew Lessman NuvoChocolate TS thread on this in the Wellness forum. 

A number of folks in the Wellness forum take Andrew's supplements, so you should get some additional feedback there. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kardi wrote:

I've been using it for a couple months.  At my last check up my cholesterol level dropped significantly but I'm not sure it's only the Chocolate Nuovo.  I also altered my diet.  Either way I can tell you the product is delicious.  If you like dark chocolate, you won't be disappointed with the flavor,  

@Kardi, that's great news!!  Congratulations on all your hard work!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was excited to get the chocolate when he first came out with it. I love dark chocolate, even the high percentage of Caco type. I had 1 piece and I did not like the aftertaste that this had, so I sent it back. You can always try it. For me, it was the first Andrew Lessman product that I ever returned.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know it was dark chocolate, which I despise, so I'll pass.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I've always loved dark chocolate so was anxious to try this since it also has additional healthy benefits.  It is the best dark chocolate ever as it is not too sweet or too bitter, but creamy like milk chocolate.  It is rather pricey though, so I'll only buy it when it's a Today's Special.

Honored Contributor

My thoughts are that I'm NEVER going to get on line in time to purchase this before it sells out!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I didn't know it was dark chocolate, which I despise, so I'll pass.

That's the idea. This isn't candy, it's a health product because a little dark chocolate (and this is really dark) each day is good for us. It tastes like it's sweetened a bit, not bitter. 

Honored Contributor

The ChocoNuvo is pretty expensive, IMO.  Lessman want the user to take 1-2 pieces with each meal, but not to exceed 5 pieces daily.  If a user consumes 3-4 pieces daily, purchasing a 120 serving container for $89.90 would only last 30-40 days.  A 300 serving container for $219.90 would only last 75-100 days.  I also don't think there are enough cocoa flavanols in the mix, nor have I heard how the cocoa is processed.  Specific processing/extraction is need to retain the benefit of the cocoa flavanols  Without the proper processing, even a higher number of flavanols can be misleading. For this reason, DH and I take CocoaVia.