Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone have any scoop on It TSV on March 27????

Impressed with the way it looks. I hope the price is reasonable!

Valued Contributor

Whew! My debit card will be safe.....well, until the upcoming LG TSV!
Honored Contributor

Bronzer? Um not everyone wants to look like they spend time aging their skin in the sun. I'm getting tired of faux tan, bronzer and neutral eyeshadow.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

On 3/18/2015 jaxs mom said:

Bronzer? Um not everyone wants to look like they spend time aging their skin in the sun. I'm getting tired of faux tan, bronzer and neutral eyeshadow.

I have the same disc from an IT TSV a couple of years ago. The bronzer is twice the size of the blush and highlighter portions. I never use bronzer either; my skin is very fair, and I have no desire to use it.

Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 jaxs mom said:

I'm not crazy about bronzer, either, and thought I would never need one since I already have tan skin, but I bought this disc last year from QVC (mostly for the big brush that comes with it!) and a couple times, that bronzer has saved me when I bought a new foundation that was a little light for my skin. For those that don't want or like bronzer, the good news is they don't have to purchase this TSV. When things are sold in a kit, chances are, no one ever likes everything that comes in it! But, if you do purchase it, even with the intention of never using the bronzer, you might be surprised one day, like me! Also, there's a blush and a luminizer along with the bronzer, so you can use those, too.

Now, faux tan...I will never use. I thought neutral shadows to be boring, too, but once I tried them, I actually liked them. I do wish more people would come out with palettes, though, that aren't 85-90% brown(ish)! It's crazy how many people have palettes out there with champagnes, taupes, chocolates, etc., and one purple or pink shade in the mix (or maybe a white or ivory). A lot of the time, I can't even tell the difference between some of the different shades in a palette, they're so similar to one another. But, again, we don't have to purchase things we don't like.

Honored Contributor

I have all 3 of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, it's not that I hate neutrals but at this point, I'd like to see some color again. Most of the cosmetics company's have jumped on the neutral eyeshadow bandwagon. I'm not thrilled with the Laura Geller TSV coming up either. And as much as I love Josie Maran products, there are only two of her coconut water shadows that aren't a neutral.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Musings of a Muse had this ....

IT Cosmetics TSV

Super Contributor

On 3/18/2015 MargieRJ said:

Musings of a Muse had this ....

IT Cosmetics TSV

Thank you for the tip. For those wondering, I'll save you from having to look the post up: no price or item number is listed. It's about time for more sneak peeks like this to be coming out, so I'm sure we'll be seeing more of these types of blog posts soon!