Trusted Contributor

Anyone have any ideas on what April's TTV for Skinn might be?

I know a lot of the ladies are up on all the shopping channel news so i was wondering if anyone knew what the upcoming Skinn TTV might be? Not that I need anything, in fact I don't plan to turn on the tv but who am I kidding? I'm like a moth to a flame. 

If you bought the Enlightened Radiance kit, how do you like it? I like that it's a not a heavy cream since the weather here is a lot warmer and I don't need the heaviness of the 24 Hr YPC. I only use it in the AM and all my other stuff at night. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone have any ideas on what April's TTV for Skinn might be?

[ Edited ]

He'll be back 22-24 of April, @KCDiva .  The shows aren't fully populated at Evine yet, but it's looking like Friday's will be:

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Self Tanning Collection - 311-411  and Saturday's should be a kit incorporating the new Huile Cream.  HTH'sWoman Happy

I've always been a fan of his brightening products here, but no longer need to use them as they did their stuff! Woman Wink DWP is my line of choice now and those items take care of any brightening I need, along with the Vitamin C powder. 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

He'll be back 22-24 of April, @KCDiva .  The shows aren't fully populated at Evine yet, but it's looking like Friday's will be:

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Self Tanning Collection - 311-411  and Saturday's should be a kit incorporating the new Huile Cream.  HTH'sWoman Happy

I've always been a fan of his brightening products here, but no longer need to use them as they did their stuff! Woman Wink DWP is my line of choice now and those items take care of any brightening I need, along with the Vitamin C powder. 

Well I'll save money on the Self Tanning kit since I prefer my pasty white look! I haven't bought anything from Dimitri for his last two visits.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

Well I'll save money on the Self Tanning kit since I prefer my pasty white look! I haven't bought anything from Dimitri for his last two visits.

Thank you so much. Yes I'll save on the tanning kit too. I'm going to try not buy anything. I do want to get the DWP at some point though. We'll see. Hopefully they will have some reduced shipping on something I want. It's hard for me to pay $6.99 shipping. Thanks again!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

Agree- I have always embraced my pale self! I've never been into tanning or faux tanning or anything. It doesn't look good on me and too much upkeep. I much prefer my fairl skin to be fair and hubby likes it better too so there ya go! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@Gokat is right I believe! The self tanning kit will be the first TTV and the Huielle set the second TTV! I can't wait to get my hot little hands on that Huielle TTV...LOVED the cream sample and it will be my new nighttime cream, it will have a new serum and I am guessing the oil/hydro combo and it is ALL FOR ME!!! LOL

as far as the self tanner, not sure...I just bought a small set of tan towels from HSN and the Viva Liberte from Q...I used to tan in beds (I know I know HUSH LOL) but I gave that up to save my skin( I always covered my face!)  but I prefer my skin to have a nice tan glow versus my normal pale color (it also does make you look thinner! MHO, of course) I need to exfoliate my body and try out one of the 2 soon so I can see if I want to try D's...I liked St Tropez last year but it becomes a chore finding someone to do my back (the downside of no significant other Woman Sad

Either way, looking forward to this visit for the Huielle set and to see D! I see some other kits with no pics too...wondering what they could be...

Respected Contributor

For those of us who missed the neck amour/dermalift duo during his last visit, it looks like he will offer a neck amour/chin-up duo for the next visit.  No picture available yet, but the item # is 311-765, current price $49.75 + $6.99 shipping.  I'm definitely ordering this one, especially since Evine canceled my AD on the neck amour because I had it on hold for too long.