Contributor

Anyone have a review of Laura's latest tsv?

Just wondering if anyone else loves it like I do? It looks so nice on my skin! Everything in this kit works together to make my skin look color coordinated and flawless! The new baked elements lipstick and gloss stay put all day on me. Did anyone notice that the top of the lipstick tube is magnetic, and when I slide it partway on, it pulls itself down, and clicks closed! Anyway, wanted to share my review, and look forward to reading yours Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone have a review of Laura's latest tsv?

I'm jealous. I talked myself out of ordering and I've regreted it. I don't do a lot of eyeshadows, but was thinking the matte might be a more natural look. Glad you enjoy it!! Next time I'll give it a go. 

Occasional Contributor

I received my kit today. It is fabulous!

Valued Contributor

I like everything about this kit. I was worried lipstick would taste chocolatey but it is fine. Colors are beautiful.

Regular Contributor

I would like to comment on the packaging!  It is so classy!  I hate those kits that include the cheesy throwaway makeup bag.  We all have a ton of them and they are totally unnecessary.  The box LG's makeup came in is really nice; definitely a keeper that a person can find some use for. 

The makeup is great, too!

Contributor

I have it, worn it for 3 days now, LOVE IT! always had her BandB and blush but those shadows are fantastic, very "creamy" for a powder, I am fair so the lipstick is darker than I would wear but I lighten it with the gloss. very happy, hoping there are no glitches with auto delivery!

Esteemed Contributor

For those that missed it- beauty.com has several Laura Geller kits with full size B & B compacts. THey're 25% off right now, more affordable that the tsv!  (& the tsv was a great deal!) I keep looking at the beauty.com kits ....they're very tempting!!

Valued Contributor

I almost didn't purchase the TSV kit, but finally did because LG products never disappoint. I was surprised how much I loved the blush! It was a really soft color on my skin with a touch of highlight and stayed on all day. I wear balance-and-brighten everyday, so I already love that. The eye color pallet is perfect for the fall and I actually saw Laura put the taupe shade on a models eyebrows, so I did the same and wa-la! LOVE! The lipstick and lip gloss are just perfection. My husband and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary in October and are having professional pics of our family, and I’ll be wearing this entire LG kit! I give this a 5 star rating !

Respected Contributor

I passed as just received the Med. the week before and have soooooo much B and B so did not order. Enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

I have loved all of LG's products and kits, however this one is my favorite so far. I regret not ordering on A/D.