Valued Contributor

I have the Wen body cream and really like the scent. So many are smelling about the same these days but the Wen is different. Wondered if the 613 was similar at all to the body cream.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone have Wen 613 EDP?

I bought the 613 edp when it first came out.  It smells great but my experience was that it didn't last and I'd have to respritz throughout the day.  IMO, that makes it a poor value.   

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The first 613 fragrance was an EDT. The newest one is an EDP which should have more staying power. 

I've had both and returned the EDT. But the EDP is great IMO. I can still smell it on my wrist at the end of the day. 

I also got the pear fragrance and love it too. Neither are strong but I think that's the intention. To share it with only those closest to you 😉

KJPA
Respected Contributor

I just left a detailed response about the EDP (I don't like it- smells NOTHING like the EDT), & it didn't take.

That's why today is the first time I've been here in months. The new boards stink.

Valued Contributor

I"Ve tried for two days to post and it won't show up. Hope this post shows up.

Thanks for the replies, I'm thinking the 613 is different then most. Seems like everything pretty much smells the same, way to floral. I haven't tried the EDT.

Really don't why I think I can order a fragrance without knowing what it smells like, it usually goes back.