Valued Contributor

Anyone had a reaction from ACTIVE ARGAN?

I have been using AA produts sold on another channel exclusively for 3 weeks and now developed a dermatitis on my eyelids. Not sure it is even from the products but  I have NEVER had any skin issues before and I am 70.  I am not using the eye cream or oils on my eyes, but literature states that you would not. have to put it directly on eyelids to develop a dermatitis. It is itchy and rough  and I am on oitment to counteract the dermatitis as rec by a doc.

Anyone ever had this problem w AA products or Argan Oil products?

Thanks so much

Contributor

Re: Anyone had a reaction from ACTIVE ARGAN?

Yes!  I recently purchased the Active Argan 4-piece mask system & tried it last night.  After I took it off, my face felt like it was burning or stinging.  I am sending it back.

Super Contributor

wow............I had a slight reaction. Truth be told  I don't put any product on my eyelids. When I "sweep"  moisturizer or serum I am sparing--- I focus on my cheeks and the crows feet. I will be watchful of that !!

Valued Contributor

I cannot trace the eyelid problems right now to anything else. I am upset about it beause it is causing me medical expenses. I did like the way my skin looked BUT I guess I have to return all the products. I am wondering if there are more reactions out there and no one has stated so,

I know I cannot take a chance ifn keeping them so I have one week left to return.

Lets see if anyone else responds cause I wish I could be sure

Thanks for input

Respected Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I have been using AA produts sold on another channel exclusively for 3 weeks and now developed a dermatitis on my eyelids. Not sure it is even from the products but  I have NEVER had any skin issues before and I am 70.  I am not using the eye cream or oils on my eyes, but literature states that you would not. have to put it directly on eyelids to develop a dermatitis. It is itchy and rough  and I am on oitment to counteract the dermatitis as rec by a doc.

Anyone ever had this problem w AA products or Argan Oil products?

Thanks so much

@sandylu  The AA body butter flared exzcema on my arms, legs, and back like no ones business. I have healing marks on my legs from it.

My BFF who have non-reactive skin was given the 2nd unopened tub and she loves it.

Honored Contributor

I only use theactive argon oil.  Never had a bad reaction. I love it.

Honored Contributor

I'm good here. I use AA morning and night and just switched to her Platinum w/zinc oxide sunscreen for morning. It's ez just to use 2 products and never had anything itchy or anything else with it.

Regular Contributor

I never used that line,  but have never had any negative reactions at all from Josie Maran Argan Oil products.

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!
Respected Contributor

Are her products tested on animals?  If not, could be the reason people are getting reactions.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've only tried two AA products and had no reaction.  Sandylu since you had reaction on your eyes you may want to contact the company.  Eyes are pretty serious and they should look into it.