Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the upcoming Ellysee TSV ?

[ Edited ]

I've used the Fountain of Youth (blue bottle) and the amber serum cocktail off and on for years, believing in the science.  Unfortunately each time I try there isn't an incentive to go longer than a month or two since I see no improvements at all.  I think the longest was almost 6 disappointing months.  Hey. That's just me.  We're all individual and everyone should try it for themselves. I get better results from other products as much as I really believe in the ingredients and want it to work.

PS- wanted to mention I even talked to Linda Marshall by phone a few times to see what I could do to help the efficacy.   I've moved on.

Good luck to the ladies who buy and use this.  It may work beautifully for you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the upcoming Ellysee TSV ?

@Pecky wrote:

I'm new to this brand.  I think the presentation is terrible.  They just keep showing pictures of people and not explain on what order to use this. 

I watched a little last night, and I am not sure, but weren't they the same "stock" photos Elysee has used for other Elysee products?

Befores & afters, though, are so misleading. From my understanding, the criteria for that kind of "study" is for the subject to not use any skincare for a week or two, and then to use the selling product. Lo & behold, magic!

I don't know; I'm just skeptical!