Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Philosophy TSV?

On 2/21/2015 Tribefan said:
On 2/21/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 2/21/2015 Tribefan said: I ordered it but if it stays "in process" much longer I might cancel it. At first I was shocked by the TSV price but when I checked the individual item prices it does seem a good value. I've only tried purity cleanser before & I like it but at this price I'll have to LOVE the other products or it'll go back. The reviews on most of the items were good. Fingers crossed this ships soon & I love everything in the kit.

Check to see where they're warehouse is that the product is coming out of. I ordered from Evine live on a makeup item last weekend. Due to the ice storm in Kentucky, no trucks can get to the warehouse to ship the stuff out. I talked to customer service yesterday and that's what they said. My status of "in process" will be on my order status for quite some time now. It all depends on the weather and today will be a huge snow storm for the mid atlantic states plus ice on top of that.

How do you check where the warehouse is? I have another issue- I'll be out of town for over a week so I need to get it by Friday. The EDD when ordered was Thursday so I figured I'd be ok. Don't want to worry about it sitting out in subzero temps for days. I'll have someone checking mail but not everyday. I might have mail held but if it comes UPS I'm not sure how long they will hold it. Sure hope it ships soon.

When my order didn't ship out from last weekend, I called customer service at Evine live about it, and the rep told me due to the ice storm that Kentucky had, no trucks could make it in to get the product to ship out. Once the roads are back to normal she said I will have my package that I ordered. It was all due to inclement weather.

Respected Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Beauty$Junkie said:

Ford1224, why don't you donate them; I am sure your local shelters would welcome them. You can also take them to your workplace, and they will disappear in a flash. I hate the thought of you throwing them away.

If they've been opened, I don't think shelters will accept them, but that was a nice thought, Beauty$Junkie. :-)

I've never had any of my Philosophy 3 in 1s turn rancid, and I've had some that were many years old (due to collecting a very large stash of products). The only product that seemed to turn rancid was the (discontinued) Buffing Wash, but not the 3 in 1s/shower gels. Philosophy usually states a 2 year shelf life from manufacture date or 1 year after being opened, but I have many that have stayed great long, long, long after 2 years!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

This is a pass for me. I actually use all of these products except for the night cream. The sizes are just too large except for the purity face wash.

I don't understand why they just can't offer good pricing on configurations that are of a smaller size.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Shelbelle said:

I dont care for Purity cleanser. I also would never use the HIAT Eye cream, mineral oil based, would give me milia.

I actually use the HIAT eye cream and I like my results, but I can only use it once a day. I noticed that when I was using it morning and night, that I started getting those tiny little bumps under my eyes.

Valued Contributor

On 2/21/2015 icezeus said:

This is a pass for me. I actually use all of these products except for the night cream. The sizes are just too large except for the purity face wash.

I don't understand why they just can't offer good pricing on configurations that are of a smaller size.

I agree! And so many of my AD's have that expensive $8.97 shipping charges so I may have to cancel those. All of my AD's are the scented body wash/creams and not any facial kits. I have too much and I do get some in some of my Rosy Glow kits so I definitely won't be buying this TSV.

Trusted Contributor

no way veryexpensive for me can spent that $ some where else

Honored Contributor

Not getting it. Supersize is too much product for me. Good value though.
Respected Contributor

Ford1224, why don't you donate them; I am sure your local shelters would welcome them. You can also take them to your workplace, and they will disappear in a flash. I hate the thought of you throwing them away.

She said she is sure they are rancid by now. People in shelters should have fresh products, not old rancid ones.

Honored Contributor

They smell bad. I'm talking several years now. I should have returned them but I never did.

I don't work anymore.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Shelbelle said:

I dont care for Purity cleanser. I also would never use the HIAT Eye cream, mineral oil based, would give me milia.

Same for me, Shelbelle. And I am rather surprised at the retail price for the HIAT Eye cream, considering how high the mineral oil is on the ingredients list. It causes me to question Philosophy's quality relative to its pricing.