Respected Contributor

Anyone getting the Isomers Caviar TSV ?

I think Elizabeth Grant has some kits that are a lot less , and she has been doing them for years , there may be more science in Isomers version though , Manuela seemed more excited about this launch , than i have seen lately. I notice she has been doing demos like Dimitri does. What does anyone think ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Isomers Caviar TSV ?

I got 2. Why? Bc it actually sounds like it would agree very well with my skin which can be quite finicky. It also sounded like it would help/address some specific things going on with my skin. I have the extended return policy to give it a fair try, but generally my skin lets me know quite fast if it’s happy or not. LOL!

Respected Contributor

I did think the before and after were some of the best she has had. Honestly as another post mentioned some other products aren't impressive at all.

Respected Contributor

I'm not getting it for a variety of reasons. 

For one, I just ordered Skinn's Pep40 kit.  For two, these products are all brand new and I want to see reviews on them.  For three, I'm concerned about the Iso E Super scent - dry, woody, cedar-like, with aspects of ambergris, vetiver and patchouli (this just sounds horrible to me!!).  For four, it seems like other products work to reduce reduce signs of aging/fine lines and wrinkles, leave skin firmer and more radiant, hydrate, etc. 

Before and afters look good (don't they always?) but in the live demo I didn't see anything impressive.  So, while Manuela is enthusiastic presenting it, I'm not sold on this product line yet.

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I got 2. Why? Bc it actually sounds like it would agree very well with my skin which can be quite finicky. It also sounded like it would help/address some specific things going on with my skin. I have the extended return policy to give it a fair try, but generally my skin lets me know quite fast if it’s happy or not. LOL!

It very well might be the case!  My affair with Isomers started in 1999 after I spent years and money fighting my super sensitive and always unhappy skin. I was buying La Mer line till my mother told me one day to try something else since it wasn’t working... I was upset and frustrated.... 

Then one day I caught Isomers presenting their new kit of Matrixyl serum, eye serum and Desert Youth cream for $99.

OMG!!! From the very first day my skin loved it and it calmed.. And then my “ 11” disappeared... It changed my world of skin care. I always buy the new things to try and I can say that only a lip treatments are not agreeable with my super sensitive lips.

I am 56 now and my skin looks great, I do not look 25 but I look 10 years younger , according to people. So I am happy to embrace any new product by Isomers and I do not even think of trying anything else.

So good luck to you! Let us know here.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SANNA Thank you for sharing your experience. Very encouraging as I get very nervous trying new things on my skin. It generally doesn’t “appreciate” them we’ll say. LOL! I will be sure to report back. 🤞🏻

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been thinking about this @AmericanBulldogMom, being your sin is so "touchy" it might behoove you to mix a new product with a current skin friendly item you're currently using. ie: A little serum and increase the amount until full strength. Just like we do when introducing our babies or pets to new food. I do not know what, if any actives you're currently using but a gradual intro may prevent shocking your skin. Of course the reverse may work too. The skin might love a new product and drink it up without any issues. Just thinking, thinking...

@Porcelain do you have any thoughts on this? Have you come across anything similar in your research? TIA. 

Honored Contributor

I heard her say it was good for sensitive skin so I turned the channel. 

I have my routine down right now so don't want to add to it.

If I kept listening I would cave. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I've been thinking about this @AmericanBulldogMom, being your sin is so "touchy" it might behoove you to mix a new product with a current skin friendly your currently using. A little serum and increase the amount until full strength. Just like we do when introducing our babies or pets to new food. I do not know what, if any actives you're currently using but a gradual intro may prevent shocking your skin. Of course the reverse may work too. The skin might love a new product and drink it up without any issues. Just thinking, thinking...

@Porcelain do you have any thoughts on this? Have you come across anything similar in your research? TIA. 

@rochelleSThis is exactly what the experts say to do when introducing irritating products like acids and retinols. You build them up gradually so your skin has a chance to acclimate. So it could make sense for other ingredients and products too. I like the way you think!

I do believe that if your skin shows you very clearly it doesn't want a type of ingredient, like silicone or fragrance or whatever, it's wisest just to accept it and not try to get it to change. (Just like I can't tolerate tea tree oil for some reason, though I've tried to convince myself otherwise, since it makes no logical sense.) To me it's less like a baby refusing to eat carrots even though they are good for them, and more like the baby breaking out in hives whenever you feed them carrots.

I think this set looks like it would be very good for people with oily skin. The befores all had large pores and a lot of oil and looked a tad coarse textured (no judgement here!), and the afters looked very refined and matte. I'd pair some of the items in this kit with Skinn's Creme Reverse, and/or the Isomers Matrixyl 4 pur serum, but not the cream.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@SANNA Thank you for sharing your experience. Very encouraging as I get very nervous trying new things on my skin. It generally doesn’t “appreciate” them we’ll say. LOL! I will be sure to report back. 🤞🏻

Whatever happens , super results or not , I know your skin will love it ! Her way of the delivery of the ingredients is amazing,