Contributor

Re: Anyone get their honey lilac CC yet?

I ordered my spring seasonals first thing on Sunday morning. They are still "in process". I tried cancelling in order to reorder them on easy pay day. Wouldn't let me cancel, but still not being shipped. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Honored Contributor

Mine is on its way but the ETA isn't until the 10th. It feels like it's taking FOREVER, I'm so anxious to try it before Chaz's shows.

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 vermint said:
On 3/5/2015 HappyDaze said:

Might get mine today, as it shows transferred to the PO yesterday. Can't wait to see what it smells like...I don't think I've ever smelled lilacs before!

Let us know what you think!

Will do! I won't use it till I've emptied the seasonal currently in my shower...but I ALWAYS have open a new scent, and put some on my fingers just to see how it smells.

I also try to use my current seasonals before opening anything new. Although, I did use the new winter seasonal a few times to make sure that I liked it so that I could order the 3 piece kit if it was offered. I only have room for 4 different Wen bottles in my shower and always rotate the core formulas but do try to use the seasonals during the current season. I am still using WCM but also have SOB in my shower currently. Of course, I still have unopened seasonals that I will be able to use next year. (FTP, WCM, and WWC). I always try to buy extra seasonals if I like the scent and formula since I can't be sure that I would like what is offered next year. (Good example is the new spring seasonal that I don't intend to buy).

Respected Contributor

Mine says ETA on the 10th as of today, but I don't see it moving, so not sure how it would come by then?...

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 quadmimi said:
On 3/5/2015 HappyDaze said:

Might get mine today, as it shows transferred to the PO yesterday. Can't wait to see what it smells like...I don't think I've ever smelled lilacs before!

Let us know what you think!

Will do! I won't use it till I've emptied the seasonal currently in my shower...but I ALWAYS have open a new scent, and put some on my fingers just to see how it smells.

Wow you are good, (I have almost nothing left of anything) but, I would not be able to "not" use it even if my shower looked like Chaz's...I wish I could be like you, it makes sense to use up what you have first!!Smiley Happy

I try really hard to have only one core and one seasonal in my shower at a time (well, I do always have 613 too, but I only use that on my skin). I don't want to have to stand there and make a decision about what to use at 6:00 a.m.! I'm lucky in that all the core/seasonal formulas I've tried except for Fig & FAS work for me. BGT & Lav can be bit drying, but mix them w/a seasonal and it's all good!

I have to admit, though, that I will use a brand new seasonal 1st, instead of one already in my stash (i.e., I have SOB, SGGT, SHP, but will use the SHL 1st, and then bring those out)!

Honored Contributor

I have been using Wen just over 3 months. I bought the Classic TSV set in Dec. TT, FIG, POM, SAM & BGT. I also bought the WWC seasonal & love it. It's the only seasonal I have. Each one has been opened so I can see which I like. I have them all in the armoire in the bedroom on the shelf & just pick & choose which one to use every other day when I wash my hair. I have been choosing WWC for the most part. I like that I can do one cleanse & my hair still looks good. When I first started using Wen I could not do only one cleanse because my hair did not look good. Now after using for 3 mos. I have started trying one cleanse with the others. I tried POM with one cleanse & my hair still looked good. I had to do a root touchup so I used some clarifying shampoo & the FIG to condition. Next day after the root touchup I used the re-moist like you would use a regular conditioner with no cleanse first & my hair looks so shiny & is very soft. I think I will order the SHL & SOB in the 16 oz to try so I can buy more of what I like.

Smile

Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Nightowlz said:

I have been using Wen just over 3 months. I bought the Classic TSV set in Dec. TT, FIG, POM, SAM & BGT. I also bought the WWC seasonal & love it. It's the only seasonal I have. Each one has been opened so I can see which I like. I have them all in the armoire in the bedroom on the shelf & just pick & choose which one to use every other day when I wash my hair. I have been choosing WWC for the most part. I like that I can do one cleanse & my hair still looks good. When I first started using Wen I could not do only one cleanse because my hair did not look good. Now after using for 3 mos. I have started trying one cleanse with the others. I tried POM with one cleanse & my hair still looked good. I had to do a root touchup so I used some clarifying shampoo & the FIG to condition. Next day after the root touchup I used the re-moist like you would use a regular conditioner with no cleanse first & my hair looks so shiny & is very soft. I think I will order the SHL & SOB in the 16 oz to try so I can buy more of what I like.

Smile

I love the SOB but wasn't using Wen when SGGT was offered but still may decide to buy a 16 oz. bottle of this. I already ordered a 32 oz of SOB that I can add to the 2 other unopened SOB that I haven't used yet.

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/4/2015 Crisso said:

I put in an order as well and am hoping I will love it. Lilac scents in products seem difficult to get right so I am crossing my fingers. Love the smell of fresh lilacs. I have yet to try a honey formula so I thought I would try this one.

crossing our fingers that we both love it!

I just checked my account and it is still ""in process"" !

Frequent Contributor

I got mine today and am very pleased that I got the 32 ounce. The scent difficult to describe since i have never smelled lilacs. I even asked my 15 year old her opinion and she felt the same. It is floral but not heavy but then it is also clean smelling if that makes sense. When I used it, the scent seemed fresh and soapy. My hair is still wet but I don't anticipate results any different then with the other seasonals. I plan on getting the oil since I really like this scent.
Respected Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Doherty said: I got mine today and am very pleased that I got the 32 ounce. The scent difficult to describe since i have never smelled lilacs. I even asked my 15 year old her opinion and she felt the same. It is floral but not heavy but then it is also clean smelling if that makes sense. When I used it, the scent seemed fresh and soapy. My hair is still wet but I don't anticipate results any different then with the other seasonals. I plan on getting the oil since I really like this scent.

Oh thank you for the post...It sounds great, I don't remember what a lilac smells like, although I know at some point I have smelled one!...I like the "clean" smell you described..a few more days and maybe I can smell mine also...Smiley Happy