Respected Contributor

Anyone get their T3 Micro Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer?

How do you like it? Mine is supposed to ship on 9/26 and I'm having second thoughts because of some of the reviews.  I have two of the T3 travel dryers and really like them.

anyone?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone get their T3 Micro Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer?

I may not be much help, but I used mine for the first time this morning and I was impressed! Now, let me add that this is the high end hair dryer I've ever owned. It dried my hair faster, and I have thick hair that's about 3/4 the way down my back. Compared to the conair I have, it is quieter and did the job faster. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you!

Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

Anyone?

Respected Contributor

?????

Anyone receive theirs? 

Like it?

Not like it?

New Contributor

I got mine.  I have used several high end dryers--Super Solano, Babyliss, and Rusk SpeedFreak.  I found the T3 did not work any better than the Rusk dryer I currently use, so for the price, I sent it back.  However, everyone's hair is different.  I suggest getting it and trying it.  Some people love it.  You might be one of those people!

Regular Contributor

l try really hard not to be negative, but i got mine, tried it once, was completely underwhelmed and sent it back the next day. it sure looked pretty, but did not do a good job-it just doesnt have any power and frankly, it seemed super cheap in construction. Not impressed at all for the money, especially. sorry.

Respected Contributor

After reading all the comments and reviews here, and although I did need a new hairdryer asap, I cancelled my order.  I went to Marshall's and bought one by Gemz that is lightweight, all the same types of features - tourmaline, ceramic, etc.  

I also hated waiting and waiting for the QVC one to ship and then perhaps arrive.  The Perfector TSV was lost in shipping and I never received it.

I tried it out two days ago and it is fabulous, only cost $25 so I am thrilled with the fast drying time and the full shiny hair I have.  If this one dies in a year suddenly as many of the T3 ones were reported to do I won't mind as much.

My cat noticed the new one right away, sniffed it, and gave it his "paw of approval...."!  It's much lighter and quieter too than my ancient Conair.

Occasional Visitor

Hi.

I think you should go with the reviews.  Anytime I have been unhappy with my purchase I then go to the reviews and find that so were other people who felt the same way.

From now on......check the reviews first.  I think QVC has some serious quality in general and quality control issues. 

Good luck,

Terry

Respected Contributor

IMHO I think a lot of vendors are making things "for QVC only"'which in my opinion means they are cheaply made. Whenever they say they made it just for QVC I don't buy it.