Honored Contributor

Anyone get their Suzanne Somers TSV yet?

Geez I think Evine is worse than QVC in terms of shipping! I almost forgot I ordered it. Anywayyyyyy, anyone get theirs?? If so, what do you think?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone get their Suzanne Somers TSV yet?

I thought about ordering that to try. I got busy & forgot all about it until the next day. Let me know how you like I after you use the products. I receive my products from Evine faster then Q but Evine has gotten slower since the name change.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I thought about ordering that to try. I got busy & forgot all about it until the next day. Let me know how you like I after you use the products. I receive my products from Evine faster then Q but Evine has gotten slower since the name change.

I almost didn't order it but once they posted a 15% off code I went ahead and got it- it covered shipping plus a buck or two more. Not bad! I will post back once I get it and try out the products. I won't get them until supposedly the 29th so I won't post back for about a week after that. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I almost didn't order it but once they posted a 15% off code I went ahead and got it- it covered shipping plus a buck or two more. Not bad! I will post back once I get it and try out the products. I won't get them until supposedly the 29th so I won't post back for about a week after that. Smiley Happy

Oh my gosh HappyDaze, don't even get me started on Evine today!...Never ever again will I order from them, EVER....

I ordered a product, (my first mistake), they sent it to my old address in another state!!My order has shipped email they sent me had my correct address on it...  (and I had changed my address on my account)

I could write twelve pages of what I have been thru with them the last few days.

They would not re-send me another kit, if and when the other one ever got back to them they would credit my account...bottom line, they have my money, my kit is in another state, who knows when they will give me my credit...Oh but this is the best part, she said I could order another kit....and this was after I asked the CS to speak to a supervisor...oh well we all have our story's but this was my worst..

I am sure you will get your kit with no trouble, but Evine is off my list...Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Oh my gosh HappyDaze, don't even get me started on Evine today!...Never ever again will I order from them, EVER....

I ordered a product, (my first mistake), they sent it to my old address in another state!!My order has shipped email they sent me had my correct address on it...  (and I had changed my address on my account)

I could write twelve pages of what I have been thru with them the last few days.

They would not re-send me another kit, if and when the other one ever got back to them they would credit my account...bottom line, they have my money, my kit is in another state, who knows when they will give me my credit...Oh but this is the best part, she said I could order another kit....and this was after I asked the CS to speak to a supervisor...oh well we all have our story's but this was my worst..

I am sure you will get your kit with no trouble, but Evine is off my list...Smiley Sad

You need to go above calling CS and a supervisor.  If you call the corporate headquarters they will handle it and give you additional credit.  I've been through the wringer with them as well, but thankfully they have always taken care of it, but again, I had to go to the top.  Also, everything is dependent upon who you get on the line in CS - they should, if nothing else, offered you a claim form (I don't agree with this practice since everything is in black & whate and they can see where the package is), but that is their policy.  Seriously, I've gone quite a few rounds with them and they remedied everything to my satisfaction.  Don't give up.  Worst case - dispute the charge on your credit card.

Contributor

I received mine a couple of days ago.  First, I must say that I'm happy SS is now sealing the containers properly.  Last time I got the coconut oil TTV, the large oil scrub had opened up during shipping and made an absolute mess inside the box.  This time, the bottles and jars were well sealed.  In fact, the body souffle had double seals that were difficult to remove!

I already had the bottle of oil and like it a lot, so the products new to me were the body souffle and the cleanser.  Both are great.  They have the same scent as the oil (wish it wasn't so strong but oh well).  The cleanser is very concentrated and does a good, moisturizing job of cleansing both face and body.  The souffle's texture is heavenly . . . very thick and extremely moisturizing.  You only need a little.  I'm very happy I purchased this kit and wish it was on auto delivery. 

The pink tissue paper was included, but I only received two gift bags instead of three.   No big deal though.  Very nice set!

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@quadmimi that is so disappointing and frustrating!! Smiley Sad I am sorry! I had a few similar issues with QVC so it isn't just Evine. What a bummer though! Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Contact your credit card issuer and dispute the original charge.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I do not think it is a good value for the money. the shower gel is about the size of an average facial cleanser. I used a generous amount on a pouf and had to reapply to finish my shower. This will go very fast. The travel size would be good for 2-3 showers. The cream is very ice, as is the oil. I do thinkSS products are very very high priced.

I am going to use the shower gel for a face wash only as it is so small and goes so fast.

Valued Contributor

I received mine today. I have been using this kit for over two years and have re-ordered many times. I love the cleanser & toner. I also use other lines with the SS products.