Regular Contributor

Just got the IT TSV yesterday. Did anyone else experience this...the CC oil free was very hard to get to work--had to keep pumping several times then I noticed the top of the tube looked like it wasn't full all the way. I can press my thumb by the top of the tube where it says "It". This is my first time trying IT so I don't know if this is "normal" in other words maybe the tube is not exactly full to the top? Ladies that have used this brand before please let me know if maybe this is how the product is packaged or maybe this one was used?? I will call customer service & return. Thanks in advance. Kat

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone get their IT TSV?

I didn't have any issues.  I just opened it and pumped.  

Honored Contributor

Yep I got it and sent it right back.
Esteemed Contributor

THe CC cream uses a air pump. To get it started sometimes you have to pump slowly about 20 times. Once you get it stsrtex you shouldnt have any issues.

Esteemed Contributor

The IT tubes of CC cream use an airless pump so that there is no straw inside the tube. It's basically suction that will pull the product out. Try turning the tube upside down so that the pump is on the bottom and sqeeze the tube gently to move the product closer to the pump. That should enable the product to get close up to the pump to draw it out when the top is pumped. Unfortunately you can't unscrew the top of the tube.

Regular Contributor

TY1--thank you for the suggestion. I have the tube pump side down. Let's see what happens tomorrow!

Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

I had the same issue. Got it started and pumping again is like it's empty. Sometime it pumps, sometimes not. Really don't care for it. Too heavy, doesn't spread easily and the color looks oddly greyish on me. Much prefer the original CC in medium. Nothing about it was flattering. Going to return it. Seems to be more people disliking it than liking it. Can't believe it took the five years to bring this to market. They need to go back to the drawing board again and fix it. More slip, thinner consistancy, more pigment, and better colors. It has seriously hurt the credibility of the brand.

Valued Contributor

I received the fair-light.  In the Bye Bye Foundation that color was perfect on me. In the Matte foundatio,n the color match is just OK.  The Matte foundation is difficultt to spread evenly and it seems thick and dry going on to me.  They sent me the light powder to go along with the foundation and it is a bit muddy looking (too dark).  I wish they had sent the fair powder, but they never let you know what color powder they will send along.  I won't reorder on the auto delivery.  I really don't think it was a good value.  I also had to pump and pump several times before the product came out of the tube, but it seems to be fine now that I have used it two days in a row.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Medium Tan in this kit because I've used the Medium Tan in the powder and crossed my fingers that it would be the same color.  I'm very happy with the Medium Tan color of this kit.  I'm usually not a big fan of powders (any brand powders), but the one included in this TSV is very good.  Great coverage without being too heavy or too drying.  I've only used the CC cream once and liked the coverage, but for everyday "gotta-get-out-the-door" makeup, the powder is enough for me.  I have oily skin, and this does not leave me looking oily throughout the day.  Hope IT works for you, too!!