Esteemed Contributor

I got it yesterday- and tan from the black compact celebration is exactly the same  as tan in the silver compact. So far no skin reactions to a higher level spf in the silver compact- all good so far!

I'd love to read comments about the  medium tan shade -  while tan works well with my skin tone, medium tan seemed to be a closer match. I didn't believe the hosts when they went into their 'hype' pitch! I was able to change to  medium tan in my next delivery, though.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone get the IT tsv yet?

I got mine (fair) yesterday which was fast as the original delivery date was tomorrow.  Haven't used it yet but like the brush.  I've had IT brushes before which are excellent and really like the slanted shape of this one (so soft!). 

Esteemed Contributor

I got mine yesterday but I have not opened it yet.  I switched from medium to medium tan.  I hope I like it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

Quick turnaround! I love the brush, the powder foundation in Medium looks fine, similar coverage to my BE but in a compact so more convenient. Two compacts, so it will last a long time.

Respected Contributor

I received mine.  I love the brush!  The first time I applied it, I applied too much and it looked cakey.  The next time, I didn't use very much and it looked great.

Trusted Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I got it yesterday- and tan from the black compact celebration is exactly the same  as tan in the silver compact. So far no skin reactions to a higher level spf in the silver compact- all good so far!

I'd love to read comments about the  medium tan shade -  while tan works well with my skin tone, medium tan seemed to be a closer match. I didn't believe the hosts when they went into their 'hype' pitch! I was able to change to  medium tan in my next delivery, though.

I received mine yesterday in the medium-tan and it is a perfect match!  I too used the tan and found it just a bit off (slightly pink/tan?) because the medium was too light.  This new medium-tan shade is just right.  Hope you like it when you get it, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Regular Contributor

I also received mine yesterday. I switched from Medium to Medium-Tan and it is definitely more yellow than the Medium. I'm still deciding if I like it. I think it will be fine for summer but might be too yellow for winter since I have slightly pink undertones. I'm hoping customer service will change my auto-delivery color if I want to go back to Medium. They said I could do that when I ordered but on the auto-delivery account it won't let me change it like you change the date. Would love to hear what others think about this color and foundation.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jjb wrote:
I also received mine yesterday. I switched from Medium to Medium-Tan and it is definitely more yellow than the Medium. I'm still deciding if I like it. I think it will be fine for summer but might be too yellow for winter since I have slightly pink undertones. I'm hoping customer service will change my auto-delivery color if I want to go back to Medium. They said I could do that when I ordered but on the auto-delivery account it won't let me change it like you change the date. Would love to hear what others think about this color and foundation.

@jjbThis is the navigation I used to 'Edit Shipments for this Plan'- and I changed my next shipment to Medium Tan.

QVC :
My Account :
Order Status :
Order Detail :
View / Edit Auto-Delivery Plan
Regular Contributor

Thanks!! I will try that!
Regular Contributor

It worked!! Thanks again ibb38!