Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone get lash extensions

@KKJ 

If you are going to order more Careprost from ADC in the future then I suggest ordering multiples. That way you will get a lower price when you buy more than one at a time. Flat-rate shipping is $15 per order or free for orders of $100 and above...some amount like that. Sometimes they have shipping specials...for instance get free shipping when you order more than $50, $60 or more. They do that sometimes. I think once you place an order with them, they email you when they have specials.

Honored Contributor

If anyone is interested in trying Careprost from ADC, they are stil running the two-pack for 34.00 with free shipping.  I just received my order this week.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I began using Careprost recommended here @SilleeMee  back in Oct of last yr.  My lashes have grown in nicely BUT they are not super long like I have heard others say.  But I had tiny short stubs for hairs and even some bare areas.  I still am using the 1st bottle of my 2 bottle order!

What I did was use a old clear top from my IT cosmetics brush love cleaner...I put in 1 drop...that way I can see that drop.  Then use the little brush that comes with the order and 1 drop easily does both of my eyes and I have left over to put on brow area if I want too.  I do put enough product on my lash line but I think I must be done getting length. 

This product worked much better then the other kinds sold that have a non pharmaceutical ingredient in them (I tried several prior) and cost is WAY better.

Not sure how long I am supposed to apply each night for...and then go to maintenance 3 times per week?

If anyone can tell me I seem to have forgotten LOL!

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite 

Since Careprost has the same active ingredient as Latisse, the info on the Latisse website was helpful for me. It says you should use it everyday for 16 weeks to experience its full effects. After that you may want to use it every other night, or so, for maintenance.

https://www.latisse.com/WhatToExpect.aspx

Occasional Contributor

i am currently trying Lashify - which is a do it yourself lash extension system, and i am IN LOVE .

they dont damage your real lashes like extensions do and they are so east to use! you can wear them daily or for weeks and they always look flawless!

Regular Contributor

How do you apply the Careprost?
Honored Contributor

@jobiz wrote:
How do you apply the Careprost?

Put a drop in the cap, dip the brush (they gave you) into the cap and apply it along your upper lash line (like you would a liquid liner)...and brows if desired. Rinse cap out with tap water and shake it to remove any remaining water then replace the cap. Rinse the brush under the tap and blot dry. @jobiz 

Regular Contributor

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if a brush came with it
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@tsavorite 

Since Careprost has the same active ingredient as Latisse, the info on the Latisse website was helpful for me. It says you should use it everyday for 16 weeks to experience its full effects. After that you may want to use it every other night, or so, for maintenance.

https://www.latisse.com/WhatToExpect.aspx

@SilleeMee  Thank you so much!  Then I am at that 16wk mark....will use it 3 or 4 times per week and see how it goes.  

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ  Please try Babelash. Get it from their site. I've always had sparse, short lashes. I began using Babelash last summer and my eyelashes have gotten so full and long that I am amazed myself. One tube lasts a long time. I'm still on the same tube. It's an absolutely amazing product. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein