Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone ever use the TSV on HSN today

I love the Wunder2 eyebrow gel.  You put it on over your brows and your brows aren't going to move at all until you remove it with makeup remover.  I also got it at HSN but ULTA sells it and you can also get it online. Love this stuff! 

Honored Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

I think it looks like a hot mess!  They all look horrible it in.

@Phantom41 

I do, too!

I was curious and I’m glad to hear reviews from a few people who tried it. 

I thought the after brows brows looked very messy. I only saw part of one presentation but I really wondered what kind of conditioning experiment they were trying on us - raving about how good the models looked while showing us how how bad their brows looked!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I used another brand, same type of thing with the peel-off gel. It was sort of a goopy mess and somewhat difficult to apply. Application of the gel needs to be accurate because it stains the skin. The end result of having a filled-in brow was just okay but it didn't last too long...maybe a couple of days, depending on how you cleanse your face. I think a product like that would appeal more to someone who is concerned about having 'lose' their brows maybe while swimming or sweating a lot. I think it would be good for that. But for me it was more of a pain to apply for having it last for only a couple or a few days.

ETA- So far not once have I seen HSN show a model actually applying the gel product in their presentations, only removing it. I think that tells you right there how difficult it can be to brush the gel on.

I noticed one of the models yesterday had difficulty removing the product. It was not coming off in one piece. I was concerned that it could pull out some of the hair too.

Respected Contributor

When they showed the removal of the gel it looked like some of the eyebrow hairs came off too. I couldn’t afford to loose one eyebrow hair. 😱