Valued Contributor

Anyone ever use the TSV on HSN today

It’s eyebrow stuff, looks interesting.

ty

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ever use the TSV on HSN today

[ Edited ]

I used another brand, same type of thing with the peel-off gel. It was sort of a goopy mess and somewhat difficult to apply. Application of the gel needs to be accurate because it stains the skin. The end result of having a filled-in brow was just okay but it didn't last too long...maybe a couple of days, depending on how you cleanse your face. I think a product like that would appeal more to someone who is concerned about having 'lose' their brows maybe while swimming or sweating a lot. I think it would be good for that. But for me it was more of a pain to apply for having it last for only a couple or a few days.

ETA- So far not once have I seen HSN show a model actually applying the gel product in their presentations, only removing it. I think that tells you right there how difficult it can be to brush the gel on.

Respected Contributor

I don't see the point there are so many easier to use brow products out there that you can get more precise results from. This one seems like a pain.  It strikes me as a novelty item.  

Respected Contributor

It looks to me like you'd have to already have eyebrows to use it.  Since all I have are about a half dozen skinny hairs on each brow, I don't think it would work for me.  I have to draw on a whole new face every day!

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

It looks weird and gimmicky.  I can't believe that its a TS!

Honored Contributor

Not interested in al lthat gimmicky stuff!!

Honored Contributor

I saw it at midnight and I was intrigued.  I put it in my cart but canceled it...twice.  I went back and took another look at it and I ordered it.  It's so funny to me that all my life I battled my brows because they were too thick and too dark and NOW that they are thinning....thicker dark brows are all the rage.  I don't want Groucho brows, I just want a more pronounced darker brow so I took a chance.  I like that the product will last for days and won't rub off.  

Honored Contributor

I have purchased the TS. It kind of sucks really. For all the reasons @SilleeMee stated.

regardless of how much you think you've applied it seems to just hover above the brow and doesn't fill in like I'd like! I love my Just for Men but I was hoping for some volume that I'm sorely lacking in...

Trusted Contributor

I think it looks like a hot mess!  They all look horrible it in.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it looks interesting and I would have no desire to purchase it.