Honored Contributor

Anyone ever try/use Peripera Ah Much Real My Cushion Blusher?

Looks interesting and some of them look very natural if applied lightly. It also gets alot of good reviews. Just wondering if anyone has ever tried it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ever try/use Peripera Ah Much Real My Cushion Blusher?

No, but it looks like something the Muse would review, so I checked her site and she has a review of the coral color: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2015/02/peripera-cushion-blusher-review-swatches.html

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue thanks! It sounds like she doesn't like it too much since it is more dewy finish and very light in color- two  things I actually LIKE in a blush, lol! The only downfall sounds like how long it lasts. I may give it a try, I like my blush to look natural and barely there, not in my face like alot of blushes. I like the really light pink one though, not coral.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze, hah!  Two things I also look for in a blush.  If you try this would you please post your thoughts?  Looks very interesting.  

Thanks, @ChynnaBlue for posting the review link.

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@HappyDaze, hah!  Two things I also look for in a blush.  If you try this would you please post your thoughts?  Looks very interesting.  

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Bella Carro will do! I will probably try it using my birchbox points so it may not be for a month or two but if I do, I will certainly let you know my thoughts! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hey, @HappyDaze, you might try searching the Reddit Asian Beauty sub forum. It seems like people there have used EVERYThING K-beauty! That fresh lavender one looks beautiful! I saw Missha has something sort of similar (and quite a bit like a Pür Minerals product), with a cream blush on one end, and a brush on the other. If you try any of these, I'd love to hear reviews!! Smiley Wink