Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone ever try Color Wow Products?

I love the root coverup.  It is the the best root touch up product on the market.  My hair salon was carrying it years before QVC made it available so I have been using it for quite some time.  

Respected Contributor

I've used the root cover-up.  I still had it in my hair when I went to get my roots done.  The haircolor did NOT take to the areas that I had the cover-up on.  I had to have roots done again because color did not permeate.  Just a word of caution - wash it out before you color your hair.

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I've used the root cover-up.  I still had it in my hair when I went to get my roots done.  The haircolor did NOT take to the areas that I had the cover-up on.  I had to have roots done again because color did not permeate.  Just a word of caution - wash it out before you color your hair.

@BarbiHollywood

I've been using this product for years (before that JR's product) and always have it on my part when I have my roots done every 3 weeks.  The hair dye has never not taken.  The first time I had it "on," I told my stylist and asked if it needed to be washed out.  She assured, hair dye can penetrate any of these root cover-ups.