Esteemed Contributor

Anyone ever ordered from Beauty by Tova?

Beauty by Tova was having a sale.  So on January 29th I placed an order for the  Signature Platinum Limited Edition Eau de Parfum.   A shipping label was created on February 2nd.   It is now February 18th and there has been no movement on the shipment.   I have  emailed their customer service twice but have not received any response.  Has anyone else had a similar experience with them?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone ever ordered from Beauty by Tova?

I order Tova from Wal-Mart.com it arrives in 2 to 3 days !!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I ordered the Platinum when it was on sale ($59?) sometime at the beginning of the year and it took a little while, but it did get delivered.  Hope you got that price, too.

Love that scent, closest to the original.  Didn't really need it, but as long as it's available, I'm stocking up.  

I have a question for you.  Do you refridgerate your bottles?  I have several unopened, still in boxes and with the thin wrap.  I've heard you should, I've heard you shouldn't.  They won't be opened for years.  What to do?

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @sann  ..  I had no idea Walmart sold Tova so I checked it out.  The prices are outrageous.   Much cheaper ordering from QVC or Beauty by Tova.  

@sann wrote:

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Lucky Charm   .. yes, I paid $59.99 for the Platinum.   I have ordered from Beauty by Tova in the past.   My orders never got stuck at "Label created" for over 2 weeks.  They were shipped rather quickly.   But what's even worse is that they don't respond to email.   I don't put my perfumes in the refrigerator.   I'll have to do some research on that.  

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Yes, I ordered the Platinum when it was on sale ($59?) sometime at the beginning of the year and it took a little while, but it did get delivered.  Hope you got that price, too.

Love that scent, closest to the original.  Didn't really need it, but as long as it's available, I'm stocking up.  

I have a question for you.  Do you refridgerate your bottles?  I have several unopened, still in boxes and with the thin wrap.  I've heard you should, I've heard you shouldn't.  They won't be opened for years.  What to do?

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

Hi @sann  ..  I had no idea Walmart sold Tova so I checked it out.  The prices are outrageous.   Much cheaper ordering from QVC or Beauty by Tova.  

@sann wrote:

Yes I agree it does cost more, but I order the 3.3 oz bottle which last me a very long time, also shipping is free. 

Frequent Contributor

I ordered her perfume years ago and ended up selling it at a garage sale for $5.00.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm  this is what I found on line:

"Can You Keep Perfume in the Fridge?
There is much debate around the topic, but you can in fact store fragrances in the fridge — depending on their type. The cold temperature of a fridge can soil a perfume’s delicate chemical balance. However, feel free to store your cologne and eau de toilette into the fridge because of their more robust chemical make-up.  It only makes sense that perfumes are delicate. The fragile chemical makeup and fragile bottles can mean a recipe for disaster if they aren’t carefully cared for."

Contributor

We've been ordering from Beauty by Tova for years. She recommends storing the unopened bottles of EDP in a dark cool place like a linen closet or other closet. I HIGHLY recommend that you call her toll free number & talk to one of Tova's beauty advisors. They will be able to find out why you never received your order yet. Hope you enjoy your purchase. Tova makes some of the best perfumes IMO.