Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ever buy from jet.com?

@cactusjack,  Walmart acquired Jet.com nearly 2 years ago so they're the parent company.   I haven't ordered directly from Jet, but when I order from Walmart, sometimes the items are shipped from Jet.com -- I've had no problems at all.   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Is there a joining fee? 

Thanks. 

Respected Contributor

No joining fee. Easy, fast, great experience.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cactusjack  I have ordered several things from them. Everything came quickly, as ordered. Their CS is unsurpassed! 

Honored Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I didn’t have any problems with Jet. I would order more frequently if they had a larger selection of items that I buy.

Same here so I have only ordered once. Was pleased with the fast delivery and everything was well-packed so nothing leaking or broken.  I would buy from them again.

Super Contributor

I had a great experience with them last fall.  I was planning on buying a crib for my grandson (who was due in Nov.).  My daughter-in-law chose the crib they wanted, and to make it simple I planned to purchase it online in order for it to be directly delivered to their home. I did price comparisons, and Jet.com had the crib she wanted for $30 less than anywhere else I could find, and I found a coupon for another !5% off.  Well, Hurricane Irma came along about that time, and things were really topsy turvy for a week or more.  The coupon had expired at that point, so I called them and told them the situation.  They were so nice and issued another coupon, I ordered the crib, it was delivered with no problems, and THEN I received a hand-written card in the mail from the customer service rep. who had helped me, thanking me for the purchase and wishing our family a safe and healthy baby delivery.  I was so impressed - I've told many.  BTW, the crib was in perfect condition, as were the boxes, etc.  Great experience.

Honored Contributor

All positive experiences for me!!

Honored Contributor

Jet is a little gem.  I used to order pet food from Jet when I had my kitty.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered from them a few times .... their prices were good & delivery was fast .... they packaged everything carefully & I was completely happy😊 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I have ordered from them many times.  They are definitely legit and I received my order promptly.  I think they are owned by Walmart or one of those big stores.  You can google it.