Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone else miss PM Style?

I miss PM Style with Lisa Robertson. I like Inspired Style and LOGO, however.  

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I don't care for the Logo or Isaac shows at all.  I do like Inspired Style &PM Style.  I would like to see IS first and them PMS. Do away with Logo. I mean really how much of that style can you watch?

I betcha anything QVC has bought Logo and now owns the brand.  It's unusual for them to push someone else's brand that hard.  I imagine we'll be seeing Lori for a long time, another SG.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I miss LR and her elegant style yet she felt like a girlfriend.  I trief after LR left but  I do not find it informative at all.  Maybe if SB or someone else was host..   I do not watch the Monday night shows at all anymore. 

Valued Contributor

I no longer watch the Q on Monday nights!  I have zero interest in LOGO and Issac.  I have never purchased their merchandise since neither line fits my style. (That is about the nicest way I can put it!)  I am glad that others like their clothing! Obviously, a lot of ladies are buying!!

However, why does every Monday night have to be the same two vendors? At least  PM Style offered some variety!  Come on Q, you can do better than this!

Regular Contributor

I definitely miss the old PM Style for several reasons.  First, the new time slot is ridiculous for anyone who needs to get up early.  About 10pm I am getting ready to turn in for the night. But I might watch if it were moved to, say, 8pm. Secondly, I do miss Lisa and no matter what others might say, there is no one currently at the Q who brings what she did to the show.  And I might also add that I am not a fan of Lori Goldstein's designs so I NEVER tune in for that show. What they should do is switch PM Style with Lori's show so that Lori starts at 10.  I might watch a bit of Isaac but once he and Shawn get going it becomes too much for me. So my Monday nights no longer include the Q.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would always have PM Style in the background as I got myself ready to exercise (yes, I workout insanely late). 

Now...  The combo of  the current line up, hosts, and time slots have no appeal for me whatsoever.  On the plus side, my Monday evening impulse buying has stopped!

Contributor

Yes, used to look forward to PM Style on Mondays, but the new format and host make it an immediate channel changer.  I should thank Shawn though.  Can't watch her at all and I've saved a ton of money as a result.  Wonder if that was what QVC was going for?  Must not be concerning them because they don't seem to be making any changes despite all the comments saying the same!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

DON'T WAtch  ANYMORE.......LISA did a great job..   what's her name not so much....Shawn............

..  do what you can to get Lisa back.

Trusted Contributor

NO. It was like watching the movie "Groundhog Day".

Respected Contributor

I record Inspired Style and sometimes Logo.  Never watch Isaac or p.m. Style anymore as I find the silly banter and talk too much and not at all interesting.  I think all the Q show hosts should be moved around  -   It seems to me that just some of the hosts think they are stars of their own show as they do it every week with the same people.  Moving them around gives us a break seeing someone new hosting.  I find I watch less and less now.