Frequent Contributor

is anyone else tired of the Monday line-up lately? No disrespect to the LOGO  and Isaac fans but I really miss the variety of a 2-3 hour fashion show on Monday in the 7-9 or 10:00  time slot.  

Typing this his on my iPad so forgive me if the font is too small!

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else miss PM Style?

Yes.  I agree that PM Style was far better. I don't care for the LOGO line and don't watch.  Isaac's styles are nice, but his garments do not fit me very well, so I rarely watch him. PM style had something for everyone.  I feel sure QVC has a major financial interest in both Isaac and LOGO, but I see them too often and watch other things.  I've been enjoying EVINE recently - especially their cooking shows where they actually cook!!

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I miss the 7-9 slot.   I don't mind saying that I don't like Logo.   Isaac I can take or leave.   I also miss Jayne and Pat in the morning.

Trusted Contributor

I do not miss it. All they do is give a show a name and then sell the same boring things over and over again.  That show called THE FIND with Shawn  is just another PM Style. Over priced GILI and boring D&B.

Frequent Contributor

Ditto to on Jayne and Pat in the morning!

Honored Contributor

PM Style was so preditcable and boring both in the

hosting and products in the last 18 months and I

looked forward to the new lineup,  but it has proved to be

no better.

I think a true variety of items/designers would be better

than the hour blocks they have now, and a rotation of

hosts. That would keep it fresh.

Esteemed Contributor

For reasons of my own....I won't watch Inspired Style....Logo and Issac...I was never an LR fan....but frankly...I cannot watch PMStyle now....try as I may...I just can't....

LR carried PMstyle...even with her repetitive speak...she made it fun and interesting...that is gone now...

So I wipe Monday night from 7 to midnight off my list of programs to tune into....

Honored Contributor

Perhaps if the Q had PM Style first, then amy's show, Issac & Logo. I enjoy amy and Issac but Logo clothes are not for me with all the long, mixed hem tops and high prices.  However, prices are up on everything. Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I was tired of it, thought they needed to reinvent it, but yes, I do miss it.  Their 'reinvention' fell way short and I don't like the time slot.  Personally, I think all of QVC needs reinvention. There's too much of the same thing and most of it wasn't all that compelling the first time.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

I used to look forward to Monday night on the Q...no more.  I go on line to see if there is a one-time only that might interest me.  Only show I like is IML, but I watch it on mute.  Whoever is styling SK needs to lose the awful black dresses she seems to favor,on Monday nights.  I guess they must be fashion forward, and I am fashion backward.  They remind me of Halloween witch costumes...not very appealing.