Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else get the email about Dr Denese special?

If you put three of skins products together they would cost the same amount. I also use Skinn and Isomers.
Respected Contributor

If you put three of skinn’s products together they would cost the same amount. I also use Skinn and Isomers.
Respected Contributor

I would not need the Hydro Shield because I use argan oil for moisturization.  The only things I'm interested in are serums and a heavy moisture cream for night.

Laura loves cats!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have used Hydroshield for many many years and get great results from it.  I tried different products but I never got the results that I do with Hydroshield even though many of those I have tried have enhanced what Hydroshield does for my skin.  I have tried not using it and always notice a negative difference after only a few days.   I was also a fan of her facial firming pads but found I get better results from Consult Beaute Regeneral pads.  So far nothing even compares to it for me.

Respected Contributor

I am currently using the collagen night cream and pay $59. for 1.7 oz.  This set has 3.4 oz collagen night cream plus the Hydroshield and cream so for $30. More I get the two other products and A/D is for 5 years.

Respected Contributor

Have not decided yet. It is currently available for purchase. I've used Hydroshield for years. The price of this TSV is worth it just for the Hydroshield even if other two products are not used.
Valued Contributor

I tried several of Dr. Denese’s products/kits years ago when she was on with Lisa Roberson.  I felt they were mediocre and very overpriced.  Not interested; but glad it seems to work for some.

Respected Contributor

I know there is a quite a following for her Hydroshield but it is filled with silicones. As far as being a hydrating serum, it does nothing for me. There are many other clean serums and oils on the market that are better for the skin. 

Respected Contributor

I use 2 out of the 3 products and haven’t tried the wrinkle smoothing cream so I guess it would be worth it.