Frequent Contributor

Anyone else frustrated with shipping time?

I ordered the LG TSV & it showed shipping lable created 8/30 granted it was a Sunday so OK I know ups only works m-f so you would expect some movement yesterday well here it is almost the afternoon on Tuesday & still only showing lable created
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else frustrated with shipping time?

QVC's shipping is the slowest of all the shopping channels for me.  I often receive the bill (Q-Card) in my mailbox before I receive the item ordered.  The Southern channel is by far and away the fastest delivery.  Even the items I order from the Texas channel arrive quicker than from QVC (I'm in Ohio).

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

It certainly seems like the shipping is taking longer than it use to take.  Returns also seem to be an issue, at least as far as posting they have been received.  I also wish there was a faster way to notify us if an exchange is in process.  So, I'm with you...frustrated by the shipping times is valid for me also.

Honored Contributor

QVC is the longest shipping time of any company I've ever shoppped with. I was hoping with the new warehouse/distribution center in California it would have improved but sadly it has not.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't agree more.  I ordered a couple of items on 8-28 and there's no movement showing.  I also went to UPS site and put in tracking number, thinking maybe the Q page hadn't been updated, but it said same thing, label created.  What's up anyway?  One of my items shows a EDD as 9-3, and unless they just aren't updating that sure won't happen.  I'm getting tired of it too, need to find a new place to shop, I'm thinking.  :-(

Super Contributor

Me! Me! Me!  I have noticed that Isaac's products take the longest but the 7-10 day delivery time is definitely not the norm anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

Yep, sure am!  I ordered two pairs of the Earth Origins riding boots on 8/22.  THEY STILL HAVE NOT BEEN SHIPPED!!!!  Yes, I realize it's too warm to wear these but when I purchase something I look forward to receiving it.  I did receive a message about shipping being delayed but still...  I don't think this is QVC's fault but an issue with the vendor.

Honored Contributor

For the most part, I just don't start tracking until the day before the EDD.  It's been at least 10 years since something didn't come by that EDD and if it shows up before, I consider it a pleasant surprise.

If I really need something before it's EDD --well, I shop locally   I can't remember the last time I agreed to make-do with something I am paying for by buying my second choice from someone who would ship it faster.  Maybe it's age -- but I don't care about the speed.

Frequent Contributor

Finally ups updated & it's magically at the local ups facility to go out for delivery tomorrow
Trusted Contributor

I'm confused about the actual shipping process. What is happening during the time that the item says "shipped" but tracking just says label generated then it sits for days at that status? Is the item just sitting in a warehouse somewhere waiting to get picked up by UPS? this is the part that I find most frustrating when the item is sitting in the dead zone. Once UPS actually has it, the shipping seems to be a decent speed.