Regular Contributor

Anyone else cleaning out/organizing??

Why is it after a BE day of shows, I must clean out my makeup drawer and organize it? Just finished & washed all of my brushes and got out all my BE foundations and bisque. Thinking that I will need to start mixing in lighter shades b/c I am not out in the sun much anymore (rainy the past two weekends) moving forward. Put lots of things away - Tarte foundation, EL concealor, LG BnB anda few eyeshadows (so tired of messing with them).

I thought that I had Fairly Light in regular but I just have the matte, darn I would have ordered yesterday's TSV if I would have known that. All I ordered yesterday were the Amazing Lipcolors in Conf. & Witty. Found two BE lipsticks that I have, Gingersnap & Rose Crepe - going to start wearing them again.

I think what I am going to do is schedule a microdermabrasion appt. with my dermatologist and then head to Ulta for a full face of BE. They can start from scratch and I can see what they use and how they use it. Always interesting to get shade matched.

Also, thinking I need some BE eye cream now and a mascara after the shows last night. I just do not like paying for shipping esp. when I get 'points' at Ulta.

Happy Sunday! Kiss