Contributor

Re: Anyone else can't wear a liquid foundation?

Hi, I always felt the same way about liquid foundation and my 54 yr old, large pore, sensitive skin until I tried the new IT CC Viel Foundation-w- SPF, it comes in a compact and the liquid is kept in place behind a sponge that is connected to the compact, a brush comes along for applying and a little goes a long way. It's kinda $$$, and a few reviews say it doesn't last a full month when using every day, I haven't had it long enough to know nor do I use foundation every day. I love the coverage. My pale skin with reddness in places is evened out and it stays in place all day long in this New Orleans heat and humidity.

Super Contributor

I recommend you try Laura Geller' Balance and Brighton. I am 60 and I love it. It goes on easily and blends well check out her videos here on the Q.
Regular Contributor

So many new things to try and techniques to use. I had no idea! I've heard that you can get samples at Sephora. I think I'll go there this weekend and pick up a couple and play. A foundation brush intrigues me... I'll also look at some videos as some of you suggested.

I have tried a primer and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Maybe I don't let it sit long enough before I put foundation over it.

I'll look at the BE Ready line, the IT CC Veil, Merle Norman... So many great suggestions! And I'll try mixing powder with moisturizer!

I work 45+ hours a week and would like to get this solved for my work days. On the weekends, it's only a sunscreen face!!

Thank you ALL!!