Respected Contributor

Anyone catch the Mally show earlier?

I really enjoy watching her as I love her energy. She was talking about a product and said something really inappropriate. I would be surprised if the PTB at the Q would be happy with it. It was something along the lines of one of her products making you look like you just did blah, blah blah with a famous actor??!! It was in the background and when I heard it I looked at my tv and of course CG just changed the subject.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone catch the Mally show earlier?

Yes, I heard it.  And the actor you just did something with was Channing Tatum, lol.  She apologize to the producer.  She called him Chunky/Jason, I think?  I'm sure several old woman fell off their chairs. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't hear it.  I was listennig but doing other things so I guess I missed it. 

But, don't think it's a big deal as we're all adults and I'm sure it was nothing profane; if I'm guessing what she said from what you posted, it was probably meant to be funny and get her point across in a funny - adult humorous - way.  I really don't think if was meant to be offensive.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I didn't hear it.  I was listennig but doing other things so I guess I missed it. 

But, don't think it's a big deal as we're all adults and I'm sure it was nothing profane; if I'm guessing what she said from what you posted, it was probably meant to be funny and get her point across in a funny - adult humorous - way.  I really don't think if was meant to be offensive.

I didn't take offense to it. Lol. I was just shocked that she said it. I say " put me on auto delivery." Just kidding. 😂☺️

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch the show today but I've heard her say that on occasion over the past few years. Obviously the PTB never had an issue with it since she is still saying it.

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I really enjoy watching her as I love her energy. She was talking about a product and said something really inappropriate. I would be surprised if the PTB at the Q would be happy with it. It was something along the lines of one of her products making you look like you just did blah, blah blah with a famous actor??!! It was in the background and when I heard it I looked at my tv and of course CG just changed the subject.  

She's always said things like that.

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

She has said things like this in the past.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is nothing new for Mally.  When I first started watching QVC and posting in the community forums, I was watching her on a show and she came out with an expletive that I had no clue what it meant. The host was indeed taken aback. I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary and was shocked to learn what it meant, it was really vulgar.  I mentioned it in a thread and was told that's Mally, we're all adults here, and I needed to get over it.  IMO it's really unprofessional, but I guess I'm in the minority.