Contributor

Re: Anyone buying the IT Cosmetics TSV??

Yes!! I bought it in the Regular. I LOVE It Cosmetics.I wear the shade Medium Tan in the winter and Neutral Tan in the summer. I love thefinish and how it makes my skin look. I own a lot of their products. They ahve another TS on December 6th on HSN. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I bought the CC Illumination choice. I do like it; I did buy the 2 huge tubes of the regular CC cream when it was a TSV. I also bought the Bare Minerals TSV with the gigantic foundation and mineral veil. While I do like the Bare Minerals and bought it in hopes it would be comfortable under a mask, my skin seems to be too dry right now. It seems a little itchy (maybe it will work better in the summer). 

I may mix the illumination it with the regular if I want to tone down the illumination. I am almost out of my current illumination, so when I saw this TSV, I wanted to grab it. I did go to light medium instead of medium (medium seems to be a little too dark for me).

I also like the illumination powder and love their brushes, so to me it was a win-win-win. And the price is excellent when you consider that the foundation alone is $39 and the brushes usually run close to $50.

Frequent Contributor

I purchased this set and received about a week ago. Extremely disappointed. It is definitely full coverage, but, is extremely thick and matte. .  It makes my skin look flat and 10 years older.  i have complexion issues, but, enjoy a more natural finish which I get from BE or Laura Geller  Will be returning. 

Respected Contributor

@Mommy Pooh wrote:

Yes!! I bought it in the Regular. I LOVE It Cosmetics.I wear the shade Medium Tan in the winter and Neutral Tan in the summer. I love thefinish and how it makes my skin look. I own a lot of their products. They ahve another TS on December 6th on HSN. 

I didn't know you could choose between regular and illuminating? 

Respected Contributor

I bought it and will likely be returning it next week.  I liked it the first time but not after that.  I applied it very sparingly but didn't like that it settled into a few fine lines.  The color was a really good match - got the Neutral Medium.  I may just go back to Laura Geller's Balance N Brighten or something easy like that.  Hubby says I look great without makeup - I feel better with a little bit on.

I did try a really good product recently from Colorscience.  It's an undereye treatment with SPF 35.  It's not a concealer, but when you put it on, it covers dark circles and you don't even need any concealer.  It was advertised on my FB feed in case anyone else is interested in checking it out. 

Respected Contributor

I got mine today and have to say, I am happy with all of it. I have only had it on for about 6 hours but so far no issues, I never apply heavy with powders, if I need to cover something I use concealer and not the powder for the whole face so with that being said, applied with a gentle hand I feel it looks really nice. I love the blush color too, it will last me 10 years (haha) only one touch of the brush on the blush is plenty for both cheeks. The lip color actually shows up on my lips and you only need a couple dabs of that for color, I suppose if you wanted more drastic color you can apply more however, I just like a wash of color.

I'm keeping it  Smiley Happy   Haven't used the mascara since I am using what I have first but since I love all the other pieces even if I didn't like the mascara I would still keep the kit.

Hope others enjoy theirs as well.  Smiley Happy