Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone buying the Dr Denese MD 33 for neck?

On 3/28/2015 BeautyAddiction said:
On 3/28/2015 MarieIG said:

I just watched the video. It wasn't explained why this one was different from the face cream. I received the face cream in the tsv and really like it, so I'm tempted to try the neck cream anyway. (I have been taking the face cream down the neck.) The photos were impressive since I would think those deep neck creases would be hard to improve.

Sorry it took so long to reply Mariel but I could not log on to the Q. I put one on AD on Check and will probably change it to my credit card and try it out.

Hi Beauty, I actually started to put through my order, but when I got to the security code, I remembered that my DH is holding my cc from last weekend. I have to wait for him to get home. Anyway, I will use this to the bottom of the jar, and then decide how I like it.

If I don't Like it my next candidate would be the Necktifirm.

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone, guess I'll go for it. I can always Cancel the AD if I don't like it.
Valued Contributor

On 3/28/2015 mbee1967 said:

I was wondering the same thing....what is the real difference between the med md 33 face vs. neck creams? I hate having to take out a separate cream for the neck. Can we just use the med md 33 face cream from the recent TSV on our necks? Do we really need to spend more money just for the neck?

Just my opinion, but Dr. Denese should have explained the difference between the two products -- and why the neck cream is necessary. She just goes on and on, saying the same things over and over again. Since she is a doctor, I would expect a better presentation from her regarding the products, i.e., ingredients, how/when to use, etc. After getting her recent TSV, I just could not justify ordering this new product. I hope those ladies who did order it, will give us their opinion about it. It would be very helpful! Sometimes all the hype (during the presentation) just gets to me and I just give up -- not knowing what to believe!!!