Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Want a NIRA Skincare Laser Device?

@4kitties 

After I get my NIRA (on Monday!) I'm going to treat one particular cap I have that's been really bugging me a lot. You'll be the first person to know how it goes.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Oh yes!  I would love to know how it works for you!  I will be hoping for the very best results for you!

These capillaries are  real pain in the tuckus!🤣🤣

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Can that device be used on upper eyelids?

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Can that device be used on upper eyelids?

@santorini 

It can be used just above your lids. Not on the actual lid itself. NIRA dot com shows an image similar to this on their website:

Nira update

Respected Contributor

Just got an interesting notice from Omnilux that they have a new Red Light Therapy (rlt) face mask for MEN!!!!   Stronger LEDs to treat the 25% thicker skin on men's faces.   Interesting.........

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

NIRA has a 90-day-money-back guarantee. They say if you don't see your wrinkles reduced then return it.

Honored Contributor

What happens if you use it for a while and see good results... and then stop... do the wrinkles come back?

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden My understanding is that with any device you have to continue maintenance treatments (even with those done at the derm's office).  Instructions with the Tria I have is that you do daily treatments for a given number of days and then can switch to x number per week for maintenance.  Yes the wrinkles come back and the skin loses it's tone etc. when you don't use continue the NuFace and so on.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

Currently I use the Light Stim for wrinkles: LightStim for Wrinkles uses the latest LED light and Multi-Wave technology.   Which device would be better?

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   I do I do!  I was mulling over purchasing one of the mask-type devices, but I think that this NIRA device is more suited to my hoped-for results, mainly eye area wrinkles and also some broken capillaries.

I should get mine next week or shortly thereafter.  I am excited!  Thanks for your post about the lower price.