Respected Contributor

Anyone Use L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara?

I've read quite a few reviews about L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara.  I went to the drugstore to buy some and there are quite a few different options to choose. 

What is the best one?  They have different brushes/wands also. Any advice?

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Use L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara?

I've used the Carbon Black (not the color name) Telescopic for years and years and years.  It's been the best one I've tried.  This is a lengthening mascara.  I don't use the waterproof version.   Recently I discovered the new Loreal Lash Paradise and thought that would be my new HG mascara...and it was for a couple of weeks.  But then it started getting clumpy.  I then tried using the Lash Paradise over the Telescopic.  And that was a good thing!  But the older the LP got, the more clumpy.  I'm back to using Telescopic all by it's self.  I'm also doing RapidLash and my lashes have thickened.  They've lengthened as well but more volume than length.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Use L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara?

@monicakm wrote:

I've used the Carbon Black (not the color name) Telescopic for years and years and years.  It's been the best one I've tried.  This is a lengthening mascara.  I don't use the waterproof version.   Recently I discovered the new Loreal Lash Paradise and thought that would be my new HG mascara...and it was for a couple of weeks.  But then it started getting clumpy.  I then tried using the Lash Paradise over the Telescopic.  And that was a good thing!  But the older the LP got, the more clumpy.  I'm back to using Telescopic all by it's self.  I'm also doing RapidLash and my lashes have thickened.  They've lengthened as well but more volume than length.

@monicakm, thanks so much for the reply.  I appreciated you mentioning you didn't use the waterproof version.  

Whether a mascara is waterproof or not makes a lot of difference.