Trusted Contributor

Anyone Trying the Lisa Robertson Lip Product?

Hi Guys!

If you follow Lisa Robertson, the former queen host of QVC, she has a new powder lip product.  It lookspretty but has a horrible name CP2 or something very star wars-esque.  LOL

It's a powder that turns to a cream on your lips?  She has a video on her website if your curious.  

Anyone trying?  I would love to hear reviews... It only comes in one color which is a little too light for me.  So I am passsing.  I also didn't understand the presentation.  She said is a special container that keeps the product in powder form because as soon as the applicator touches it, it turns to a cream.  But then she says the deliver system keeps it a powder until it touches your lips.  

But wait, isn't the applicator touching it to touch your lips? LOL.  Sounds like "hocus pocus give me your money" to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Trying the Lisa Robertson Lip Product?

@justashopper wrote:

Hi Guys!

If you follow Lisa Robertson, the former queen host of QVC, she has a new powder lip product.  It lookspretty but has a horrible name CP2 or something very star wars-esque.  LOL

It's a powder that turns to a cream on your lips?  She has a video on her website if your curious.  

Anyone trying?  I would love to hear reviews... It only comes in one color which is a little too light for me.  So I am passsing.  I also didn't understand the presentation.  She said is a special container that keeps the product in powder form because as soon as the applicator touches it, it turns to a cream.  But then she says the deliver system keeps it a powder until it touches your lips.  

But wait, isn't the applicator touching it to touch your lips? LOL.  Sounds like "hocus pocus give me your money" to me.  

@justashopper 

So I went and watched the video.She said it's creamy but it looked drying on her lips to me tho maybe that's just because it's a matte finish. At $29 it's more than I would pay for a lipstick but then maybe that's the going price for lipstick these days, although reading the comments many women are over the moon excited about getting it, trying it, and don't mind the price at all so what do I know?

One woman who commented on the high price got talked down to by a couple of her die hard fans. She doesn't allow reviews but maybe a few will sneak in some comments about it once received. A plus is that once on your lips it's there to stay and won't come off on your mask...if you wear one. And it's a nice pink color.

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl 

She does have some die hard fans. I know she got me to order a ton of stuff when she was on. LOL  I haven't ordered anything from her site though... But never say never!  I think she has good taste.  

I hope someone here tries it and lets us know how it is.  Who knows maybe she'll bring the product to QVC!!  A real full circle moment.  

Respected Contributor

Really?   Lisa you've been gone for AGES and yet you have your cronies come on the Q board and taunt your products.

I guess it's free advertising so why not.

I just can't believe someone can't just give it a break.

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Really?   Lisa you've been gone for AGES and yet you have your cronies come on the Q board and taunt your products.

@Just Bling 

Don't count me among one of her cronies. Or fans. Or admirers. Never was never will be.

Honored Contributor

"Queen host"?  Not in my book LOL!

Honored Contributor

I thought she did fine as a host--not a follower of hers tho--but gotta give her credit for getting out there and making a living on what she knows-----hear she is into alot of different things---why not??? 

Honored Contributor

Zero interest here.  I'm doing fine with my cheapies.  

Respected Contributor

This concept is not new. If interested google powder to cream lipsticks. They come in all price points.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@Just Bling @We talk about all kinds of shopping venues here, why not Lisa's ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan