Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone Try Matrix Biolage 's New Cleansing Conditioners?

I used it this morning and by far its the best CC i ever used. I got the one for fine hair. The scent lingers but light and not overpowering. The product melts into your hair to where you can not tell you applied it other than the slight scalp tingle. I believe this formula has menthol but I can not smell it. Compared to wen the scalp tingle is very slight. I left it in for 5 minutes and then it rinsed out fast and easy. It gave my hair tons of shine and its very conditioning and my hair looks smooth and feels soft. Only negative is since it melts into your hair so well I could not tell if I used enough so I just added product till I felt the slight tingle. Other than that this will be in my permanent shampoo rotation

Respected Contributor

update.....

I used the one for medium hair even tho my hair is fine anf loved it. it has lots of froth and feels like a low-poo product given there was some sudsing. My hair looks and smells yummy

Respected Contributor

Just a quick note that beautybrands is having their liter sale at the end of the week and they have the BIolage CC in their liter section if you want to try it for around 10.99.
Respected Contributor

WOW  is it the 33oz?  I am in love with the acei berry one and want to get the big bottle. 

Respected Contributor

Yep, all four of them are there in their liter section.
Respected Contributor

Ohh i cant not wait till sunday when i am off work to go lol

Respected Contributor

I used to take my Wen into the salon.  As soon as Matrix put out this product my stylist started using it on my color treated/curly hair.  She used the pom formula.  It's good, but not great.  My hair was a lot frizzier than Wen leaves it.

I would rate it (Martix) a "B-" (great smell, so so results)

Clairol Herbal CC "D+" (cost was good, results were damaged hair)

Hair One "F" (bad in all ways , except price)

Wen "A" (great smell, superb results)

Respected Contributor

I know this is an old thread  but figure better than starting a new one. Looks like Matrix changed the formulas a bit on the cleansing conditioners. The one for fine hair was like liquid, runny like milk ( yuck) but it is now thick and creamy!!  The smell is the same yummy citrus orange-woody scent so if you hated it because of the runny consistancy  you may like it now for it has the texture  of a real conditioner now!