Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone. Try L R eyeliner

This eyeliner was manufactured over a year ago.  She first tried to sell it last January.  Buyer beware.  It has to be dried up by now.  Felt tipped products dry out very quickly.

Regular Contributor

Her website doesn't have any product reviews.  I'd be interested but not without seeing what others think

Esteemed Contributor

@lucky-girl I would recommend IT Cosmetics Superhero 24-hr Waterproof Liquid-Gel Super Liner Duo, great product, great price ($26.82 for the duo), free S&H, easy pay 

https://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Superhero-24-hr-Waterproof-Liquid-Gel-Super-Liner-Duo.product.A2938...

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your help.  I ordered your suggestion

Esteemed Contributor

@lucky-girl, I hope you like it!  It makes a strong line, which is what Lisa wears, which I am guessing you like.  I love It!  I use their gel pencil when I want a less strong line.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

... As Melvin-the-Mod stated in another thread:  Lisa is not a controversial topic.  It's the responses that some of the posters post that shuts down a thread.

I would like to add - it is the calculated responses by some posters who seem to have made it their mission to get any Lisa Robertson threads closed down. Some posters have even bragged about it.

I don’t think this is right.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

... As Melvin-the-Mod stated in another thread:  Lisa is not a controversial topic.  It's the responses that some of the posters post that shuts down a thread.

I would like to add - it is the calculated responses by some posters who seem to have made it their mission to get any Lisa Robertson threads closed down. Some posters have even bragged about it.

I don’t think this is right.

I don’t either, they are the self appointed board police.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alarmclock wrote:

This eyeliner was manufactured over a year ago.  She first tried to sell it last January.  Buyer beware.  It has to be dried up by now.  Felt tipped products dry out very quickly.

I love using eyeliner and I have found that felt tipped close outs or big markdowns do tend to be dried out.  My favorite long lasting eyeliner brands are L'Oreal and IT.  I recall seeing Lisa's eyeliner promotions about a year ago, but don't remember any sell outs or last calls, so this very well could be old stock.  For the price, I'll stick with L'Oreal or IT because I know they work for me, plus they are less expensive.

ETA: forgot to mention I like Urban Decay eyeliner too 

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Lisa Robertson. No one will get in 'trouble' for posting her name. 

Agree @proudlyfromNJ

As Melvin-the-Mod stated in another thread:  Lisa is not a controversial topic.  It's the responses that some of the posters post that shuts down a thread.

Seems to me if the same topic frequently leads to numerous lockdowns or deletions, it's controversial, but I understand that the moderators do not feel that's what's happening about Lisa Robertson.  I respect all opinions and don't have a problem with some agreeing to disagree if needed.

I see where "LR" can be confusing...Lisa Robertson or Lisa Rinna, or Little Rabbits 🐰?  😜  Would be easier to follow if the OPs clarified in various threads & titles.  

I remember when Lisa Robertson introduced the eyeliner.  Seemed like there was going to be more to it...like she was going to end up with an entire cosmetics line.  Then she switched to a clothing and accessories focus.  Does anyone know who manufactured her eyeliner?  For example, L'Oreal and Lancôme are from the same family.  Just wondered if a major manufacturer made Lisa's eyeliner? 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not know the manufacturer but you can bet it's not a big one like Revlon or L'Oreal. 

Her serum was an almost exact copy of Dr. Denese.